Nerds Get the Guys

WTF speedo's sorry that's wrong

"Mmmkay Ryan" I laughed pulling his shirt off quickly. " I won't fuck up again, I'll fuck down so I'm on top this time." I love our kind of love. Its sweet when needed but sexy when we are away from a crowd. And I can't get enough of his touch. " Ryan fuck faster!" God I told you.
" I'm try-ing bab-y" Ryan whined back. I only had to pin him up to a wall and we seemed to have already been out of clothes in no time. We fumbled around the room together for a few hours then slowly ,as we ran out of energy to give each over a hard enough hit, began to kiss until we were drained and slept.

I woke up and heard a woman yelling outside the door, the strange part though was seeing mr. Beckett hiding from his wife in our room all day. I put my boxers on before he could see me then asked how things have been with him and gabe the councilor. He explained to us how they have sex in gabe's office like, everynight and that was enough for me to never ask again. But I suppose it's sweet how Ryan set them up. Awe it is sweet. By the end of the day gabe came in wearing some weird speedo type underwear and I was all " hey, only Ryan can pull off the panties." which made him laugh a bit until he realized I was seriously and didnt like seeing him and mr. B making out in front of me.

Im not joking gabe just scooted really close and they were like glued together so I being the asshole, kicked them out into my old room. I think it's although cuter per-say, it's kinda mean what mr. B did to his wife. He knew he was in love with someone else so why did he go off marrying to her. She isn't even pretty or funny she is just a bitch. Not that I'm mean or anything...
♠ ♠ ♠
:) haha speedo's scare me most of the time. Do any of you readers think they are attractive?