Nerds Get the Guys

short

When i woke up i decided to forgive him let him off scott free, he smiles as i cling to him on the way down;he allowed me to attach myself to his back. We walk home and i start tidying up but he forces me to sit down while he does it, "Ryan i wonder if you umm.. well i wanted to um.." He sits beside me and pulls the small band off his pinky, i take it and slip it on. "One more fuck up though and i'm gone..." He nods and i can't hold back, i kiss him abruptly and push him back were naked faster than i can keep track of.

This is so fucking good i needed this like you wouldn't believe, It ends all too fast and i'm gasping for breath.We kiss here and there until i finally curl up into his side, he hums until i'm in a state of sleep that let's me be awake but asleep. Fuck he's perfect and maybe we'll actually do all this shit i have planned...

Were interrupted by pounding on the door, brendon gets up slipping on his boxers; opening the door mr beckett slips in closing the door immediately. "Shhh," we nod and i grab my panties from the floor, yeah i still wear them you can still suck my big cock.We shut up and we can hear this lady screaming down the hall. i take it mrs b found out about him and gabe... Oh well what can i do?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short still love me?