Nerds Get the Guys

Baby i'll always be yours

I decided while he was sleeping i wouldn't put it off any longer, we were gonna get married if it kills me.Spencer and jon packed the car while i carefully loaded him into the front seat,they climb into the back (we need witnesses) and we head out.Were nearly into town when he stirs awake big eyes on me glasses at the tip of his nose."whe.." "Were going to get married, no more putting this thing off." He just nods resting his head against the window "why are jon and spencer here?" "witnesses." Spencer speaks up before i get a chance to.

The rest of the drive is silent and it's kind of unnerving.I park at the first chapel i see and take a deep breath,"you ready ryan?" He bites his lip nodding before getting out of the car.The inside is nice and after i pay the chick at the till we go to the alter and he's shaking,his beautiful eyes focused on our hands.The ceremony goes on and when it's time for the vows i take a deep breath and start."Ryan for the longest time i've loved you, being with you is like being with an angel; perfect and beautiful.Every time were apart i feel myself dying inside, i know it's my fault and i'm not good enough for you but you don't seem to care about my faults..."

"I love you and baby i'll always be yours,there will never be another person on this fucking earth who i could love with the intensity i love you.Your everything to me and if i could never see you again i'd give up my life.Your smiles, your laugh your ability to deal with a dumb ass like me i love it all and i know well grow old together. Ryan i love you..." He starts crying with this beautiful smile on his face and he takes a moment before he starts."Brendon since we first met i couldn't get you out of my mind, i knew the the first time i kissed you i wanted no one else.You light my way through the darkness and your the missing piece i've searched for my whole life."

"True there have been times where i thought i would kill myself because i couldn't have you but well look at us we made it and i love you."Then the priests tells us to kiss and it's the sweetest kiss i think we've ever had.And it's in this moment that i knew we'd never leave each other again...
♠ ♠ ♠
don't worry not the last chapter lol but i was wondering if u guys want a sequel to this story?comment and let me know please <3