Nerds Get the Guys

Trade mistakes

Even as we lay in bed his head on my chest breathing slow and even i can tell somethings off,his little body shakes every half hour for ten minutes.At first i thought it was because he was cold so i held him tighter and pulled the blanket up more,but he still trembles and shakes each half hour right on the mark. And earlier i had gone into the bathroom to wash my face and i found the tub stained with a rim of what looked like rust but i know is blood, i really have to know what happened when i left.

So carefully i get up putting him gently on the pillow, i creep into the hall and close the door only slightly.I tap on spencer's door and wait,when he answers he pretty much glares at me."What the fuck do you want?" "Look spencer can i explain why i left and why i didn't say anything and then you can be mad at me? I need to ask you something but your obviously not gonna tell me unless i tell you." I take the next ten minutes to explain to him and his anger seems to wash away,"What a douche bag... Look i'm gonna kick jon's ass..."

"I know but spencer can you tell me what happened?" he sighs "He tried to slit his wrists for good he almost did it, but i showed up and well he spent two days in the hospital.... But please don't make it a big deal all i ask for you to do is don't leave him like that again ry's broken and the only time the pieces fit are when your with him..." I have to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from crying,i thank him and go back into our room he's standing in the middle of the room.

He looks like a lost puppy eyes big wearing a perfect little girl pout, glasses perched right at the end of his nose."Baby what's wrong.." He doesn't say anything he just proceeds to crumble to the floor like a house of cards blown in,all i can do now is catch him pull him into me and carry him back to bed. Hold him in my arms and tell him i'm sorry tell him how special he is and how i don't deserve to even be in the same breathing space.

Truth be told i need him just as much as i need the air to breath, he's still awake and trembling hugging onto my body as if i'd vanish into thin air. so i sing to him 'i may never sleep tonight as long as your still burning bright, if i could trade mistakes for sheep,count me away before you sleep i'll still wait till i trade my mistakes so they fade away..' When he finally let's sleep in he still clings to me what have i done to him....
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so here's a little contest i guess comment me with your fave quote from this story and you can help write and be in a chapter with full credit to you :) contest ends the seventh

1st: help write the chapter become a character and get credit
2nd:get credit and become a character
3rd: get mentioned or gain a one shot

<3 xoxoxoxo tori