My "Twin", the Drummer

Together?

We arrived at the next venue, and I took that as time to sleep. I slept for the 5 hours that the concert lasted. I saw Jimmy knock on my window, so I rolled it down.

“Yes?” I asked him, annoyed.

“Can you please give me a moment to explain things to you? And can I stay with you, the guys kind of kicked me out..”

“Yes.” I told him, put my sutff in the back, took his stuff and put that in the back, and opened the passenger door.

“Okay.” He began,” Now, I never meant for that to happen. I swear to god Jamey I didn’t sleep with her. She forced herself on me, and I may have not pushed her away for the first second but then I realized I had you and I couldn’t do this to you, so I pushed her away. I’m so, so sorry, Jamey. I love you.” His voice broke at the end and I could tell her was telling the truth.

“I believe you. And I love you too, but you better not fuck it up again otherwise I’ll hate you forever and never take you back again.

“You’re taking me back?” He asked shocked.

I nodded and said, "Don’t push it.”

He got quiet, but had a huge smile on his face the whole time. Everybody pulled up at a hotel and when I got out of the car I instantly grabbed Jimmy’s hand and walked into the hotel with him.

Val looked shocked but others took no notice. I went up to Val and told her the slight story.

I finished with, “ I think everybody deserves a second chance.”She grinned at me.

Matt finally announced who was sharing with whom. I think Brian is going to get it on with Zacky, though. They are sharing and I’ll be damned if they don’t.

I skipped into the elevator and when it went up I fell down.

“What the fuck? Did you seriously just fall down?” Matt asked me, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes.” I said awkwardly and got up.

The elevator doors opened and I walked to my hotel room with Jimmy.

I dropped my stuff in the corner, as did Jimmy.

Smiling, I fell onto the hotel bed and let out a soft but long moan.

“Okay.” Jimmy said oddly looking at me.

I smiled at him and said, “The bed is orgasmic.”

He laid down on the bed to test my theory and did the same thing I did.

“ I told you so.” I said, smirking.

“Don’t flatter yourself.”

“....Too late. I did already.”

He chuckled lightly, making his chest vibrate.

“How do you make your chest vibrate when you laugh?” I asked him.

“Huh? Oh, I don’t know.”

Uh huh. You liar.

I sighed and pulled the pillow down to my head and took my shoes off.

“I’m tired now.” I stated.

“No you aren’t. You are going to stay awake with me because I love you and I need something to do.”

“Woah woah, hold it. I know you don’t mean –“

“No! I meant like a game or something. You pervert.”

“Don’t remind me.” I muttered.

My phone began to blare it’s loud ringtone that consisted of Jeffree Star singing, “Fuck me, I’m a celebrity”

“I’m not answering it. I don’t want to at all.” I told him bluntly and sat on his lap.

That’s when he decided to stop laying down and to sit up. He wrapped his arms around my wait and I smiled, leaning into him.

“ I love you. I really, really love you Jimmy.” I said, yawning.

“No, don’t go to sleep.” He whispered.

“There are some people who aren’t nocturnal and need sleep. You are nocturnal. I am not.” I stated.

“Too bad. You aren’t going to sleep.” With that, he turned me to face him on his lap to where I was straddling him against the headboard of the bed. He lightly kissed my neck causing me to moan slightly.

He stopped and I whimpered. He chuckled at this and hugged me to his chest.

“I love you, baby brother. Even if it’s all fucked up and illegal. I love you so very much.” Hearing these words, I smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips.

I love my brother. “ I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
That elevator thing really happened to me. Haha, and I got more choices. The supernatural thing will be Jamey - but only a quarter of vampire. What the new choices are : dragonkin -has the abilities of a dragon, but looks normal. can breathe flame and gain flight when wings are out-,or a fallen angel -as in he died and then came back to life, but fell from heaven. he gets to stay on earth eternally though-. Sounds good, yeah? I need to start proofreading these lmfao.
But as said, if he's dragonkin, he's 75% dragonkin and 25% vampire. If he's a fallen angel, he's 75% fallen angel and 25% vampire. You get it? Anyways, leave a comment with your choice. AND 5 STARS. THANK YOU. You guys have no idea how happy I am.