Status: COMMENT/s= next chapters

Don't Let Me Fall

2

We stopped at the front of the house where we could hear the loud music pumping from the inside and people spilling out most drunk with red cups of punch or beer in their hands.

I smiled… this was exactly what I needed. I saw the people stare at Blaze, Aria, Noah James and I as we stepped out of the car. Walking into the house I watched how people automatically stepped away from me making a path.

You see I was at the top of the food chain in the school. I used to be a cheerleader… I’m ashamed to admit that, but it’s true. I used to be one of those girls that fussed over their makeup and nails. I used to be VICE head cheerleader to be more specific I used to be second best. But things change. As soon as my mother left, I started to rebel. And cheerleaders couldn’t be girls that got caught in punch ups.

So I got thrown off the team. You probably think that after I was thrown off the team that my popularity started to go down. But actually it didn’t. I joined the rebellious group. I got into to punch ups daily, I started street fights, when I walked down the halls everyone turned their heads and made room for me, when I would ask for something people would give it to me straight away.

Even teachers were scared of me. I sat at the back of the class mucking around with some of my friends and the teachers wouldn’t care. Some of the teachers (the week old ladies) would try to avoid looking at me in the eyes and when I did ask for something from them (e.g. test answers) I would get with a nervous nod and a careful stutter. The head-master had tried to control me but I’m unstoppable.

My old best friend (the head cheerleader) and I were rivals. She was jealous that she had become second best.

She was what you would call a bitch. She was mean to anyone that was not on the football team or cheerleader. She was a dumb blonde that cared only about her hair and nails.

I know I sound like a bitch. But I’m really not. I only mess with people that mess with me. I have two lists.

My good list and my bad list.

Make it onto my good list and I’ll stick up for you I’ll be nice to you. Make it onto my bad list and I’ll show my bad side.

But that’s the same with everyone. Let’s take you dor example. You like the people on your good list and your probably nice to them and consider them as friends. But you don’t like the people on your bad list and you probably aren’t that nice to them.

If I see a cheerleader walking down the hallway I won’t go up to them and punch them in the face. But if they throw dirty comments at me and start sneering at me in their high pitched voices then I will try fit in a few punches.

Anyway.

I was currently on the dance floor grinding with a guy I had fucked a few times.

“Wanna head to the room” he whispered in my ear.

I shrugged we’d done it before, wouldn’t hurt me now. I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the dance floor.

I know what you’re thinking… what about James? But the truth is me and James are fuck buddies… not dating. I don’t date, not since my mother left. I don’t date because I don’t believe in love. If love existed my mother would still be with me.

So that’s why I don’t date guys I just sleep with them.

As soon as we were in the room Spencer had pushed me against the wall and his lips were attached to my mouth.

We didn’t waste time and in a few minutes we were sprawled on the bed ready for the kill.

Spencer sucked on my neck causing a moan to escape my mouth.

“Ugh Spence can’t we just get over with it” I half moaned pressing my lips against his chest.

Spencer pushed into me causing a small moan to escape from my lips.

His thrust got faster and our moans got louder until we reached our climax and he grunted pulling himself out of me.

He rolled off me panting and I smiled to myself.

“You did good Spence” I laughed at him pushing off the bed.

“Seconds” Spencer asked me with his eyebrows raised.

“Not today I’m due for another guy in two minutes” I smirked while watching Spence change.

“So am I your best?” Spencer asked me pulling on his jeans

“Uh nowhere near my best” I smirked. “But I bet I was your best.”

Spencer considered it and shrugged “there’s no point trying to deny it.”

“Hurry up and put your clothes on and get out” I laughed finally while texting James telling to come up.

“I’m out chill” Spencer said pulling his shirt over his head while walking out of the door.

To James: if you want it come get it… xx Kendall

To Kendall: can’t tonight babe in mid fuck now :P

To James: last chance you have two minutes to get in.


While I waited for his reply I stood up and walked over to my bag getting my bottle of vodka out of my bag and took a massive swing from it.

To Kendall: not to night babe how bout another night?

To James: unbelievable… just to let you know your turning down the best fuck of your life.


I sighed and grabbed my clothes and pulled them on. This night was not going the way I planned.

I sighed and started to make my way down the stairs of the house feeling the mild affects of the vodka.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment xx