Status: COMMENT/s= next chapters

Don't Let Me Fall

3

Justin’s point of view.

I was at some party that my friend Logan had dragged me to. I really didn’t want to be here.

“Logan” I whined standing awkwardly next to him while he grinded on some chick.

He shot me an annoyed glace.

“Can we please go now, I really don’t want to be here.” I said again scratching my neck.

Logan still kept on dancing with the girl.

“I’m going to get a drink.” I sighed and trudged the direction of the kitchen.

I glanced at the selection of drinks.

Beer.

Vodka.

And punch.

Well the beer and the vodka were out of the question… but the punch could be alcoholic or spiked.

I stood there debating whether to take my chances concerning my decision about pouring a cup of punch and take a chance about the punch being spiked or not.

I shouldn’t have let Logan talk me into coming with him. It was bad for my image. I mean what if the paparazzi somehow find me and give me a bad name.

I heard voices approaching from behind me.

A girl cleared her throat.

I turned around looking at the girl.

She had blonde hair that fell past her shoulders. Her slender yet graceful body faced me.

She had arms crossed over her chest and a look of authority plastered on her face.

She was beautiful.

Kendall’s point of view.

My friend Jessica walked up to me.

“Hey babe” she said kissing both my cheeks.

“Jessie” I smiled “how are you babe?” I asked hugging her.

“Much better than before” she laughed.

I sighed. Jessica was one of my friends that had to move away because she got pregnant and she didn’t want to abort. Only I knew that she was a mother.

“How’s Marybeth?” I asked her a bit quieter

“She’s good she’s living with my grandparents until I drop out of school.”

“Are you ever going to tell mark?” I asked her… he was the father of Marybeth.

“Tell me what” mark said from behind us.

Mark was Jessica’s best friend but they started dating. A week after jess got pregnant, mark and her had gotten into a fight and she never got the chance to tell mark about Marybeth because her mom forced her to move away to give birth. When she came back a year ago mark and jess made amends to things and became best friends again.

Jessica shot me a nervous glance.

“I was asking her if she was ever going to tell you that she still liked you.” I nervously said covering up the truth with… the truth.

“Uh well you see” Jessica said nervously punching me in the arm.

“You’ll thank me later” I whispered knowing that mark felt the same way about her “and this time use protection” I whispered with a smirk.

I turned and walked to the kitchen.

Blaze met me at the doorway.

“Hey how was James?” she asked smirking.

I walked into the kitchen with her.

“James was a no go… he was too busy fucking some other slut.” I said walking over to the table.

There was a guy with a dark hood on and wearing sunglasses. He was standing at the punch bowl clearly in my way of the beer cans next to him.

I stopped and cleared my throat causing him to turn and look at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
commentss
drama next cahpterss