Status: finished

The Marauder Princess

The Marauder Princess {1}

People walked past me moving quickly to get onto the trains. I stood there looking confused and lost. No one seemed to notice me at all. How am I supposed to get on the train if I can’t find it? I thought angrily to myself as I looked around for the platform I was told my train would be at. I flipped a piece of my strawberry blonde hair out of my face and sighed loudly. I walked down the station a bit looking to see if it was down farther but no luck. Why couldn’t my parent’s have come with me to show me where to go? I was starting to get angry now as I started to walk back the other way. I knew it would be no use asking the muggles where Platform 9 ¾ was. Muggles were a bit stupid when it came to our world. I was now back to where I started and still had not seen the platform.

“WHY ON EARTH DID MY PARENTS HAVE TO MOVE ME HERE!” I cried throwing my hands in the air dramatically.

I heard a snicker from behind me after doing this. I swung around and came almost face to face with a messy black haired boy.

Glaring at him I asked, “What’s so damn funny?”

“This is your first year to Hogwarts right?” the boy said

“Yeah, how do you know that?” I asked shocked that this guy knew.

“Well not many muggles have owls and I’ve seen you walk back and forth twice now.” He said pointing to my black owl, Coal.

“Oh….”

I felt a bit stupid. The messy haired boy and some other boy started laughing at that. I only now noticed the other 3 that was with him. One had long shaggy black hair and grey eyes, another had short brown hair and yellow eyes, and the last looked like he was an over grown rat. The messy haired boy had hazel eyes. The 2 black haired boys were laughing at me.

“Ok, do you 2 want a knuckle sandwich, cuz if you do continue laughing.”

They stopped laughing and looked at me.

“Hey, no need to get violent sweetheart.” The shaggy haired one said.

“There’s no need for you to laugh at me either is there.”

“Yes there is, your hilarious.” The hazel eyed boy said.

Funny am I?

“You’re luck we can’t do magic outside school.”

“James would you stop being so mean to her.” The brown haired boy said speaking for the first time.

“Come on Remus I was just having a bit of fun.” The boy I assumed was James answered.

“Yes, but you’re going to make yourself an enemy. I don’t think we need that.”

“We better go! We’re going to miss the train!” the overgrown rat said.

“Peter’s right lets go.”

3 of the boy walked passed me but the brown haired one stopped.

“Come on I can show you how to get onto the platform.”

“Thanks.” I happily said glad that one of them was decent.

I followed the brown haired one named Remus down towards platforms 9 and 10. As they got there I watched James and the other 2 disappear behind a crowd. My eyes widened.
Remus chuckled a bit.

“Where did they go?”

“They went onto the platform. All you have to do is run at the beam between Platforms 9 and 10.” He explained.

“Oh, okay then.”

I watched as Remus too disappeared. I took a deep breath and ran full speed at the beam. And just as I would have crashed into the beam I went through it! Cool I thought. This was different then how I got to my other school. A large red train that said Hogwarts Express blew its whistle and I knew I need to get on. After getting my luggage on I started looking for a compartment to sit in. As I was walking down the train I noticed a strange girl talking to a boy. The girl had pointed ears and brown hair pulled into a high ponytail.

“I think you owe me some money?”

“I don’t have the money. Can’t you give me more time?” the boy said in a scared voice.

“Ya-ha! Now if I did that I wouldn’t be a very good business woman would I?”

The girl now looked to see me listening. She raised an eyebrow at me.

“You’re not seeing anything got it?” she said as she dragged the boy into the compartment next to them.

Ok…this place is really weird. I thought as I continued down the train. I finally opened a compartment door to check if I could sit there. Unfortunately it was full.

“I was looking for a place to sit.” I said.

“Sorry were full.” A boy with blond hair said.

The boy’s hair hung long on the side and had a bead in it. It was short in the back though. His eyes were an emerald green. He was kind of cute. I sighed as I closed the door. Would I ever find a spot to sit I wondered as I continued down the train. I finally came to the last compartment. I opened the door and to my displeasure found the 4 boys I had meet earlier.

“Hey look who it is?” James said.

“Yeah, can I sit here? Every other compartment is full. Unfortunately.” I muttered the last part.

“Sure come on in.” James said.

I had now figured out that he was the leader of the group. I walked in and sat down next to the window. I looked out the window thinking how this was going to be one long train ride.