Killing Loneliness

Chapter 3

Once we were back in the hotel Kat and I started to get comfortably and ready to tattoo. I started to set up my station while Kat did the same. Patiently on the couch waited Bam and Novak. Once we were set up Kat called Novak over. There was a little look of dissapopintment in Novaks face when he realized that he wasn't gonna be getting tattooed by me. I smiled and called Bam over. He was getting more fillagree added into some of the tattoos on his chest/stomach area.
Bam stopped in front of me and took off his shirt. I tried not to staire yet again. He laid down on the table infront of me and looked up at me. I was adding more fillargee and swirls into the tattoos that were on her chest. I inched my way closer so that my legs were under the table and my ribs were pressed against the edge of it. I picked up the stencle and lightly placed it on his chest. I pressed down and rubbed it in and then peeled it back off. I picked up my tattoo gun and started to work on the lines.
With the running machines it was hard for me to hear Kat and Novak so i figured that I'd just talk to Bam. I searched my mind for topics on what we could talk about, but then Bam inturputed my thought.
“You've got really beautiful eyes,” his voice was just a whisper and caught me off guard at how quiet he was. I lifted my foot off of the peddle and looked up at him. Bam's eyes were searching my face.
“Thanks,” I could only whisper back it seemed up I gave him a small smile before I got back to working on the tattoo. From that point on I could fell Bam's eyes on my face, searching it each time it was close to his. I waited a few minutes before I said anything back to Bam now.
“I really like your eyes too, I noticed them earlier,” I looked up at him and his eyes sparkled this time. The smile that was on his face got bigger.
“Thanks,”
After he thanked me we didn't say anything for the rest of the tattoo. I wasn't rushing or focusing harder then usual, but somehow I was finsiehd Bam's before Kat was finished Novaks.
“Hey would you look at that! The student is surpassing the teacher!” Bam stood up and laughed as he walked past Kat and Novak to the bathroom mirror. I followed Bam into the small bathroom to watch his expression. I wanted to make sure he like it.

“Oh my god! This looks amazing! You tattoo just the exact same way Kat does!” Bam looked in the mirror at the tattoo that was now larger on his chest. I smiled as I watched him look at it and go on about how much he liked it.

“Oh well youre welcome,” I smield and laughed at how excited he seemed to be. I left the bathroom quickly to get the stuff to bandage it up. When I came back with everything there wasn't enough room with the door open for me to put everything down so I kicked it shut behing me. I instrucked Bam to sit down on the closed toilet and turned to get the gell for on top of it. I came around again and to catch Bam stairing back up at me. I stopped mid movement and locked eyes with him. I crouched down so that I was eye level with his chest and lightly started to spread the gell. I felt Bams eyes on me the whole time. I turned and got the wrap and startd to press it to his chest where the tattoo was.

I pulled my gloves off and threw them in the trash, I could feel every nerve in my body truning into static knowing that he was standing this close to me. I turned around to make sure that everything was on right and didnt expect what I saw.

Bam was almost face to face with me, if it wasn't for the few inches he was taller then me, I would be able to look into his eyes. Our bodies were only inches apart as I looked up into his face. I tried to read the look, but wasn't sure what it meant. I could pratcially see the blots of electricity that were running between our bodies. Before anything else happened there was a knock on the door. That knock reminded us both how to breath.

“Well I guess you know how to take care of tattoo's properly then,” I said jokingly to releave a little tension. Bam smiled and chuckled to himself.

“Dont tell me you guys are screwing in there!!” Novak yelled threw the door and Bam and I just looked at each other. He didn't make a move so I took this as my chance to do something. I ran my fingers threw Bam's hair messing it up just a little more, and then smeared my lip gloss a little. I smiled at the look of us in the mirror. Not only did we look good together . But the joke that we were going to play on them was going to be great too.

I opened the bathroom door and saw Kat and Novak both standing there looking at us. Kat had a somewhat shocked yet amused look on her face, while Novak had a much more shocked and angered look on his face. Bam must have noticed and pushed past me and started to follow Novak as he walked away from us. I told Kate quietly that it was a joke, and she laughed her head off. Bam did too, until he had to go deal with Novak.
“Well Bam, I guess Ash and I should be off. It's been a long day and we've got a busy day tomorrow too,”
I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay here with Bam. I thought that threw my head a few more times and then realized how weird that sounded. Waiting at home for me right now was my fiancee.
I said goodbye to both my new friends, I gave them each a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Bam tried to hold me longer, and in a weird way I didn't want to let go either. Kat and I left the hotel both thinking. I'm not sure if she was thinking about work, but the only thing that was running threw my mind was Bam.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's number 3. the next two are gonna be different, but they sorta gotta happen. so please keep reading, subscribe and let me know what you think!