Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 13

I must have slept like the dead cause when I woke up I realized I had slept threw the rest of the night, that whole day and half of that night. Eric wasn't in the hotel room, and I was left alone. There was no note, or anything for me to know where he was. The more I thought about it them more I didn't really care if I knew where he was. The idea of telling Eric to fuck off when I got back to Shreveport and Bon Temps was a constant thought.
I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over my body letting all the dried blood and other impurities on my skin wash away. I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out othe the bathroom.In the living room area that came with our room was a huge TV. I sat down on the couch in my towel and turned the TV on. I flipped threw the channels not sure what I was going to find. There were different movies that I could order and TV shows too. There wasn't that much that entertained me on the telivision so I picked a movie. The introduction credits had just ended when there was a knock at the door. I paused the movie and held the towel tight around my chest. When I opend the door there was a man with dark hair looking back at me.
"Hello Miss, is Eric here please?" he asked for Eric in a strong southern accent. I wanted to tell him that him and the rest of his race could go to hell.
"No sorry, Erics gone. Not sure where he is," I rested against the side of the door and looked at him. He was deffiently vampire, and looked upset.
"Would you have any idea where Sookie is?" I wasn't expecting this question and raised my eyebrow to him
"Whose looking for her?" After all that Sookie had done for me I wasn't going to tell some random man where she was. He looked upset again and sighed in frustration.
"Bill," Bill finally said his name simply and then his face turned hard. "Can you please tell me where she is, I need to tell her to leave."
I wasn't quite surt how to react. I knew that she had been looking for him for a long time and that he had said some not very nice things to her.
"You know she's been looking for you? She went to a Were bar last night just to find out who kidnapped you," Bill clentched his fists at his sides and cursed.
"Is she ok? Where is she? Tell me where she is!" Bill came into the room, pushing me out of the way, and slammed the door behind himself. I opened my mouth to say something when Bill pushed me down ont theo couch. His fangs were out and he looked very unhappy.
"Where is she!" I closed my eyes, not wanting to be compelled. He growled and pressed me down onto the couch harder. He hovered over me and waited.
"I'm sure as hell not going to tell you where she is if you're treating me like this! Just wait til Eric finds out!" I hoped my threat worked and the response I got was only a growl of frustration.
It all happened very quickly but I knew exactly what was happening the second his fangs sunk into my skin. I didn't hold back and screamed as loud as I could. I was cut off by him pressing his hand over my mouth. I pressesd my body against Bills and wriggled around to try and free myself . Bill just used his other hand and pressed my shoulder down. He was starting to crush my broken hand and I screamed into his palm. I didn't hear anything but Bill did.
Bill stopped and looked at the door. Listening for a second, before he could move, Eric came in and threw him across the room hitting the wall opposite to me. Eric bared his fangs and growled a deep growl.
"Eric," Bills voice was morbid as my blood dripped from his face.
"Bill, what a nice suprise. I've been looking for you," Eric stood infront of me protectively and crossed his arms over his chest.
"Who is this?" Bill pointed at me and wipped the back of his hand across his mouth. Eric looked down at me as I craddled my hand and let the tears flow freely down my cheek.
"This is Nikki, my new dancer for Fangtasia. She is mine," Eric said it as if I wasn't there. Last time I had checked I wasnt anybodies and tried to sit up in frustration. My head started to spin and I tried to move the wrong hand, I wimpered and laided back again. I'd have to wait to get made at Eric.
"She's had your blood," Bill said that oddly and I looked over at him. His brows were pressed together and he looked at Eric.
"Yes she has, and I've had hers. I can see you've had hers too," Eric made the first part sound almost happy, then hissed the last few words.
Bill smirked when he saw how displeased Eric was about him having my blood. As if I couldn't even be mad myself.
"Where is she?" Bill took a step closer and Ericstared him down.
"Who?"
"Sookie!"
"Ah, Sookie," Eric looked off as if remembering something. He smirked and a pleased look came on his face. I was sure he was remembering her, Eric seemed to have something with Sookie. As I watched Eric's face think of Sookie, I felt my own face frown. I barely knew Eric, but I couldn't denigh that I was attracted to him. An even more amused look came to play on Eric's face and he looked over his shoulder at me. Our eyes met for a second, and I remembered when we were in the shower. My body tingled all over amd then I looked away. I was upset and he needed to know that.
Bill moved quickly as he ran up to Eric and threw him over me and into the wall behind me. I curled myself into a ball and winced at the pain that my whole body felt. Everything was moving so fast I wasn't sure what was happening. I felt the touch of cool hands and my body then moved quickly with the hands.
When everything had finally stopped Bill had a hold of me and it was around my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :D