Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 12

When I finally came back too I was wearing a large t-shirt that had bloodstains over it, which I was assuming my blood. I was sitting down in a chair. I tried to move myself but my hands were tied behind my back. There was another rope around my waist and one around each ankle keeping it there. I lifted my hea dand lookaed around me, this time there was Jack and 2 other guys. I was hoping that the girls took him to the hospital.
"So you're finally awake?" Jack came up and pulled a seat infront of me. I sat down on it and looked into my face. I didn't have the energy to plead or try and get free.
"I see you broke your hand, how was that?" A sick smile twisted onto his face and he had one of his friends behind me twist my broken hand. I screamed out and tears started flowing down my cheeks instantly. Jack and his friends laughed asI cried.
Jack wasn't wasiting any time when he punched me in the face again. I tasted more blood in my mouth and swollowed it down. One of Jacks friends came up and slapped me across the face. They high fived eachother and cursed. The third guy came up and punched me in the stomach. They all laughed and joked about it.
There was a knock on the door after 20 minutes of them punching and slapping me. Jack got up and walked too the door. I couldn't see who was there, but I knew as soon as I heard that southern voice who it was.
"Hey there big fella, I heard that there was a party happenin' here. Gonna invite a girl in?" It was Sookie. I hope Alcide was using her as a distraction.
"Well hello there, ofcourse come on in." Jack stepped aside and let Sookie in. Sookie walked in and looked as if she could fit the part as a tough biker. The sweet blonde girl that I saw last night, now had short black hair and was barely covered in black leather.
"Hey what are you doing?!" I heard Jack yell and then the scuffle of feet. Jack came in with Alcide holding him in a firm grip. Alcide kicked down the back of Jacks knee and he fell to the ground. Sookie pulled a small gun from behind her and pointed it at the guys.
"Untie her," Sookie comanded at them while pulling the safty down. I could feel all three men standing behind me and none of them moved.
"Untie her you fucking pigs!" Sookies voice was more demanding this time. Sookie aimed the gun and shot one of the guys in the shoulder. It was loud and everyone jumped. The man who was shot fell to the ground screaming and Jack's other friends started to untie me.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing, i never said you could untie her!" Jack yelled at his friend and punched him in the face. Both men laid down on the ground and Jack grabbed my shoulders.
"Who the fuck do you think you are comnig into my house and shooting my friends!" Jack practically spit his words out at Sookie while he eyed both of them carefully.
"Who the fuck do you think you are hurtin this poor girl and keep her hostage?!" There was attitude in Sookie's face and I almost smiled.
"I'm her boyfriends thats who!" Jack grabbed around my neck and pressed my throat. I opened my mouth and gasped for air. He pressed his other hand over my nose and mouth. I darted my eyse around wildly as I tried to breath.
"Stop it!" Sookie screamed and shot close to where Jack was standing. Alcide came up behind Sookie and took the gun. He walked up and started walking towards Jack. Jack knocked me to the ground and jumped over the chair. He started to fling punches towards Alcide. Luckily, Alcide dogded each one and then punched Jack once in the face.
Sookie ran up to me and started to untie my hands. As soon they were free we both went to work at untieing the rest of the restraints. Alcide made sure that all three men weren't moving before he came to help me up. He picked me up in his arms and held me as we left the apartment. We ran to the car once we were outside and we all go into Alcides truck.
I sat wrapped in Sookie's arms, crying and shaking. I wasn't sure if Jack was going to come back, but that wasn't somthing I wanted to think about. I was free and with the people who saved my life.
"Thank you so much for coming to get me, both of you," I looked up at Alcide and Sookie, over the cup of coffee in my hand. I was wrapped up in a blanket and sat on Alcides living room couch. Sookie sat next to me rubbing my back still and Alcide stood watching us.
"Anyone who has to work with Eric needs help at some point," Sookie smiled at me and tried to make me smile. I looked out the window and the sun would be set any minute now.
"Eric is probably going to be here soon," I looked down into my cup and took a sip of it.
"Well I hate to leave you with Eric, especially now, but as soon as he comes to get you we have to leave," I looked up at Sookie and tried to smile. It must have looked pathetic cause she frowened at me.
"See, Alcide and I have to go to an engagement party tonight for his ex Debby, she's a reaaal bitch. But we are going to try and stop her," Sookie glanced at Alcide who crossed his arms and gave her a look. There was a tap at the window and we all looked. Eric was hovering just outside the window and he didn't look happy.
Alcide opened the window and Eric was inside in a second. There was a cold grip around my neck and I couldn't breath anymore.
"Eric let her go!" I heard Sookie screaming at Eric and it wasn't til she did that I realzied that he had me pinned up against the wall. He was looking straight into my eyes and his eyes that once used to be so light seemed almost black.
"How dare you!" His voice sounded like a growl and his fangs were bared. "What kind of stupid human are you! You can't even get back to the hotel after you storm out of here!"
Eric pressed harder against my throat and everything was starting to get black and fuzzy. There was some more screaming and I felt something hard. I screamed and cluthced my hand.
The first thing I saw when everything wasn't fuzzy anymore was Sookies face looking into mine.
"Nikki, are you ok darlin?" She pulled the hair behind her ear and put both her hands around my face. I blinked a few times and then looked for Eric. Alcide had hinm by the scruff of the neck and was holding him against the wall.
"Eric! what are you thinking!!" Sookie got up and started screaming at him. I scrambled to my feet and ran over to Eric.
"I hate you Eric!!!" I hit him in the chest and he looked down at me. I glared at him and continued to hit him. i pounded my fists against his chest. Eric just stood there looking down at me. After a moment I stopped and walked away from him.
"Alcide, can you take me back to the hotel please. I don't want to fly and I have nothing to wear," I looked out the window and felt more tears burning in my eyes. The last 24 hours had been some of the most horrifying and mesmerizing in my whole life.
Sookie draped her arm across my shoulders and pulled me to her side.
"Alcide, could we driver her back to the hotel and then go to Lou Pines?" I heard Alcide agree and grabbed his keys.
"Eric. Meet us at the club," Her voice was cold and I didn't once look back as we walked out of the apartment.
I craweled into the big hotel bed and wrapped the blanket around me. I finally felt safe and ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys enjoy! i've been so swamped i haven't put one in for a couple of days, but here it is! enjoy and like me know what yuou think!