Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 15

My eyes fluttered slightly. Everything everywhere ached. I didn't want to move at all at the risk of feeling everything hurt. It only took a second for me to remember what had just happened. This must be what death is like. I thought heaven was suposed to be bright and beautiful - not dark like it was now. Maybe I had gone to hell? I mean I really wasnt the I greatest person out there. Sure I had done my fairshare of wrongfull deeds. But I didn't think I deserved hell. This is where Eric is going to come when he dies - for good.
Eric. I wasn't wanting to think of him, but he just nautrally slipped into my thoughts. I couldn't believe what had happened. I started to feel the pain inside now that I had felt last night. It hurt more then anything I had ever felt. I could feel everything starting to be ripped and pulled apart. My eyes started to water and i lifted my hand to wipe them away. Something tugged on my hand as I lifted it. There was somethimng cool that was holding my wrist. I opened my eyes to look down at my hands. Everything was still black. I blinked a few times but nothing changed.
I wriggled my shoulders and tried to move. Behind me there was something cold on my back and I realized that I was laying on my side. I started to slowly move different parts of my body and make sure everythig was there and working. It hurt, but I had to make sure everything was there. There was something around my waist to, holding down. It was cool and heavy.
Around me I could hear everything. Yet there was nothing. I heard the crawling of a little bug a little ways away. I lifted my broken hand up delicately but there was no pain. Carefully, i tried to move my wrist and somehow there was no pain. I lifted my arm up higher until it hit something hard. Above me there was a hard top. I must have been undersomething. A wall? A roof? It quickly dawned on me where I might be. With everything that I could I pressed up. There was a noise and the roof started to move. I dropped it and stayed very still for a second. I was in a coffin.
Across my chest, I could feel everything constricting. I was starting to pain. I breathed deeply and quickly. If I was in a coffin that meant that I was death. And if I was dead then my eyes shouldn't be open. If I was in a coffin and not dead, that meant I was a vampire. I wanted to scream. I pushed with all my might up against the lid and started to move. The restraint around my waist moved but still kept me tightly where I was. There was only a little light in the room that the coffin was in. A lamp over in the corner was on, yet I could see perfectly well. I turned and looked to see what was holding me down.
Eric lay there peacefully while he slept. His arm was drapped across me and he held my other wrist in his hand. The look on his face made him look so innocent and maybe even child like. But anyone who knew Eric knew that wasn't true. There was a noise from inside the room and I whipped my head around quickly to look at it. The blinds that covered the windows were starting to lift up and I could see the lights from outside. It was night time.
I leapt up quickly and jumped to the ground. I pushed Eric's arm off of me and turned around to look at him. I was so mad. The fact that Eric had made me into a vampire without even considering me made me want to steak him right there. His head started to turn and he looked up at me.
"Good evening sweetheart," He sat up and blinked his eyes a couple times. My mouth fell open and I was speachless.
"Good evening?! Good evening?! " I started to pace. My emotions were ready to explode. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Eric strech as he got up out of his coffin. I stopped in mid step and looked at him. In true Eric form, he wasn't wearing a single thing. My eyes ran over his body quickly catching every part of him. My mind went blank from whatever it was that i was thinking and stared at him. My eyes finally came up to his face and he was watching me closely. An amused smirk played across his lips. This time I watched his eyes run their way over my body. I looked down at myself and noticed that I wasn't wearing anything other then a silky piece of langerie. It felt like my skin was starting to boil over.
"What the hell is this! Eric!!" I jumped up and down as if I was having a temper tantrum. Eric's eyebrow raised in amusement as I watched a part of him twitch. I crossed my arms across my chest and glared at him.
"I'mt not exactly sure what you are talking about now," Eric took another step closer and watched me carefully.
"This!" I ran my hands in deminstration up and down my sides. "First of all I woke up in your coffin, and I swear to god if i'm a vampire I'm going to stake you right here!" I took the last few steps and was inches from Eric's face. His naked body or his incredible good looks wasn't going to stop me from getting mad at him.
"Second of all, what the hell am I wearing!!!" I could tell that Eric was getting excited by how angery I was and my nearness. I could feel the pressure of something of Eric's that was eagerly wanting me.
"What? You don't like what I put you in?" Eric raised his eyebrow and looked down at me. The nearness of him was making my skin tingle and I couldn't help myself as I took a deep breath in of his amazing smell.
"Why am I in this Eric! I was supoased to be dead, last time I checked I was being drained to death but your friend!" My hands found their way to my hips and rested them selves there. Eric smile down at me and looked at me , he stared into my eyes for a few seconds and then his face got a little more serious. He paused for a second, thne took a few steps away and grabbed the robe that was hanging over the edge of the chair. He slid his arms into the holes and tied it around the waist.
"Bill was going to leave you and let you die right in front of me. I could feel your pain threw the blood of yours that I've had. I was trying to make it seem that I didnt... need you. I wasn't actually going to let him kill you," Eric's voice sounded sencier but he could lie his way out of anything. I crossed my arms across my chest again and walked over to the chair to sit down.
"I'm finding that a little hard to believe Eric. You've lied and used me so many times in the last week that I've worked for you," Eric wondered around the room picking up certain things and lookin them over.
"You're going to tell me that, when I'm the one who saved you. I have you my blood and brought you back to life. The only reason that you are standing infront of me right now is cause the last second your heart stopped beating I gave you my blood," Eric put a book down and lookedback towards me.
"You've made me into a vampire!" my voice hit new octives as I screamed at Eric. HIs face was sderious at first and then started to crack. I watched as Ercis face started to turn and twist. His eyes lightened and he started to laugh. I looked at Eric while I felt my face curl into a frown.
"What are you laughing at!?" I got up out of my chair and walked over to Eric who was leaning against the wall across from me. He looked down at me and laughed. He continued to laugh histarically. I was so angery that I could almost feel the steam coming out of my ears. I pushed Eric's shoulder to get his attention. That caught his attention finally and he looked down at me.
"Why did you make me into a vampire Eric? You should have just let me die!" I could feel the tears starting at the corner of my eyes. The thought of dying had come to my mind naturally a few times before, since everyone in my family was dead. I had learned how to deal with it all when I was young and knew that someday,yah, I too was going to die. But i hoped that there would be a time first where someone loved me and cared for me, but I guess that wasn't going to happen again.
Eric looked at me and his eyebrows furrowed.
"I didn't turn you into a vampire," He said it flatly and watched as I wiped the tears out of my eyes. He placed his hand on my shoulder and waited for me t turn and look at him. "I gave you so much of my 1000 year old blood that your sences are hightened. The thoguht did cross my mind but I wouldn't unless your life was at risk,"
i couldn't help but stare at him for what he just said. Some how the idea of my life not being at risk last night didnt make me feel any better.
"Eric, Bill nearly killed me and youre acting like it was nothing," I shook my head in shock and stalked out of the room. I had to get back to shreveport - anywhere away from Eric Northman.
"Where are you going?" I heard his foot steps following mine and just coniunted to walk faster.
"I'm leaving Eric. I want to go home and get the hell away from you!" I slammed my rooms door in his face, even though I knew that it wasn't going to keep him out. Sure enough a few seconds later the door was open and Eric was standing there looking at me.
"We have another meeting with Sookie and then we will go back together. I am not letting you travel alone. You seem to get into trouble rather easily," Eric came over and placed his hand on my shoulder. He tried to turn me around so that I could look at him but I shrugged it off. I had to stay mad at hima nd not give in.
"Fuck off Eric, " I felt him freeze for a moment and then everythi ng moved very quickly.
Eric had swirled me around so that I was facing him and then pushed me up against the wall. He pressed his whole body against mine and growled lowly. His mouth was hanging open just slightly and I could see the points of his fangs.
"Don't tell me to fuck off human, I'm your boss and a vampire. I will have no problem acutally killing you if you act like that to me again,"He was staring at me intently. I looked bakc at him trying to show that I wasn`t scared at all, even though I could feel it in my body. Eric leaned in and pressed his lips against mine roughly and kissed me with a hard passionate kiss. This completely threw my off my feet, and I reacted just as quickly as him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to hold him even closer. We stayed there, pressed against the wall and locked in a kiss for a while before he finally broke it. I panted into his ear and I could hear him doing the same into mine. He turned his face so he could look into my eyes.
``One last meeting then we will go home tonight. I promise,"
I nodded and watched him walk away to the door, where he gave me one last lingering look before going to get dressed himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another chapter darlings, please let me know what you think!