Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 29

"What the hell are we going to do Eric? This is all your fault!" Pam tugged at the silver net that was above them. Each time it touched a new part of their skin there would be a horrible sinnging noise.
"Do not talk to me like that Pam! I am your maker," Eric's tone was frustrated as he tried to whatever he could not to move. I looked back and forth between the two vampires who were whining about the silver.
"Eric, I'm going to stand up and put my hands above my head. You are going to lift me up high enough so that I can take it off of you guys, ok?" I finally said after they complained. The van bounced and nearly knocked me over as I tried to stand up. Eric didn't say anything to what I thoguht of but just nodded his head.
I stood up, and felt Erics arms wrap around my waist almost instantly. The back of the van was large enough that Eric could stand up straight, and would still have clearence for getting out.
I grabbed the netting from above my head and lifted it up. At the ends of the net were weights that were too heavy for me to pick up myself, thats why I was getting Eric to lift me up highenough to get them out. Once my hands were on the roof I looked down at pam who was almost completely out.
"Pam when you get out, take your shirt off and use it to protect your hands. Then lift it up behind Eric so that he can get out. I can get out by myself once i'm back on the ground, just make sure he gets out before he brings me down completely,"
Pam just nodded and did as I said once she was out from under the silver. Up and down her arms, across her face and random different parts of her body had lines of burn marks on them. She pulled her shirt off quickly and then walked behind Eric and started to lift the net up so he could back up out of it. As Eric backed out he started to bring me back to the ground. Once he was finally out i was standing on the ground again by myself. Before I had the chance to pull the silver netting off of myself there was a bump in the road. Both vampires didn`t move an inch but I fell to the ground hard. That was when I discovered along the edges there were sharp corners that were made of silver. When I rolled over I saw the blood that was coming from my arm.
"Fuck,"
I looked up at the two of them who were standing above me looking down at me. They each had their fangs out. Pam took a step forward, there was a weird look in her eyes that I had never seen before. Before she could get much farther, Eric put his arm out infront of her and stopped her.
"Don't you dare," his words were short and to the point.
"Eric! This is her fault that we are in the back of some van that is taking us to god knows where to do god knows what to us. I have all right to take some blood from her if I'm hungry from that fucking net!" Her protest only lasted a few seconds before Eric had her pinned up against the side of the van by his hand around her neck.
"It doesn't matter if it was me or her who brought you to this point, but you will thank her for getting you out from that net. She could have left you there for them to do whatever they wanted to you," Eric growled. The blood that was all over him was dried on his skin but still wet on certian parts of his clothes.
When he finally let Pam go he turned and with one quick movement threw the blanket off of me. Eric kneeld down next to me and bit his wrist quickly.
"Here, this will make you feel better," he lifted his bleeding wrist up to my face and I knew he was right. I brought his wrist to my lips and drank quickly. The lust of his blood shot threw my body and when I looked up at him I could see that he was thinking of the same thing. I pulled away quickly before it got any worse. I licked my lips, and felt my body crave for more.
"Thanks,"
"No. It's the least I could do, thank you for helping us get out of the net. We would have been under there and weak until they opened the doors and for all we know that wouldn't be for days, thank you my love," Eric pressed his lips to mine gently and then pulled them away. We both didn't want the kiss to end but with Pam sitting there I wouldn't let any more happen.
"Pam say thank you," there was no noise until Eric cleared his throat and said,"I demand you thank her now," Pam sighed knowing that she couldn't win.
"Thank you human," Pam sat down in the opposite corner of us and didn't move. Eric wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap.
"Thank you for what you did earlier... I... I don't know what I would have done if they had taken me back there,"my voice was a whisper as i looked up into Erics icy eyes. I could stair into them for hours. I leaned forwards slightly and kissed him on the lips quickly. As I started to pull away Eric twisted his fingers in my hair and kept my face pressed up against his. The kiss was starting to get more passionate as I ran my own fingers threw his hair and turned myself around in his lap.
I wasn't sure how long we stayed wrapped up together for like that, but we hit one last huge bump and then the van stopped. Eric and Pam both perked up and tried to listen to what was happening outside of thevan.
When the van doors opened there were a bunch of men standing on the other side with guns pointed at us. I froze and when they ordered me to get out I didn't move. Eric went to go help me get out and one of the men screamed for Eric not to touch me. Pam and Eric were both placed in silver lined handcuffs and hand other bits of silver wrapped around them. For the first time in my life knowing Eric he seemed so week and feble compared to the magestic man i knew him as.
When none of the guards were looking i made my break for it. Well more like a break for Eric. I leaped towards him to try and get the silver off of him since I knew he could get out of it, but that ended quickly. The gaurds that were there getting them must have been vampires cause I was knocked to the ground so fast that the world started spinning around me.
"Sir, what should we do with her now?" The guard that was now straddling my chest called out to who ever was incharge. My world was still spinning and I tried to move but mybody was in shock.
"Just knock her out corperal,"
I was finally starting to realize what was happening when a fist came down onto my face and crashed into my jaw. Then everything went blakc.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'd really like so feedback please!!!