Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 30

"Wake up! Goddamnit human wake up!" I groaned. I hated when people, let alone vampires woke me up like this. I tried to tell them to fuck off but when I tried to move my jaw I screamed. All the movement around me stopped and I felt eyes on me.
"Good youre finally awake," I heard Sophie Ann's voice before I saw her. I looked up and saw her standing about 20 feet away. We were in a very large room, maybe even a wearhouse. There was nothing around us except to my left a table that had a bunch of different things on it.
"Where's Eric?" It hurt so much to say but when I looked around the room I couldn't see him. I could feel my body startnig to panic. I was alone in a bare room with Sophie Ann and her guards. I listned to the click of her heels as she got closer, and thne finally stopped infront of me.
"Eric and his child will be in here soon. He's got to be punished for killing my guards someway. Did you know it was a crime for us to kill our own kind? Dont you humans have that law too?" Sophie Ann pretended to look like she was thinking and then rolled her eyes. "Who am I kidding, this is going to be fun," She smiled a wicked vampire smile with her fangs extended fully.
"What are you going to do to me?" I was trying to stay calm, I was hoping that some how that would help me get out of here in one piece...or alive atleast. Sophie Ann pulled on her gloves that were sticking out of her pocket.
"I'm going to make Eric pay for taking what was mine, and then killing my gaurds," This time she brought her face down to mine and looked me in the eye. She stood up straight and then called for them to bring him in.
From the corner where a door must have been, two gaurds came carrying Eric in. I watched as he got closer. He could barely walk now. The silver that was wrapped around his body had now sank deep into his skin and was burning him and making him weaker.
"Eric!" I tried to move to get to him, but that was when I realized I was tired to the chair that I was sitting in. My ankles were tired to the chair legs and my wrists were tied to the chair behind me. I looked down and noticed I was only in my bra and underwear now. I felt a lump in my throat starting to apear, I had a feeling that this wasn't going to turn out very well.
I watched at the guards tied Eric down to the chair infront of me, yet still 20 feet away. When he walked way after pulling somtehing off of his face he looked up at me. I met his eyes and then looked at the rest of his face. There was even more dried blood on his face now. There were deep cuts and burn marks that covered his face and I felt my heart pull when i thought of how much pain he was in.
"Aww isn't this cute. Lovers brought back together after trying to get away from the evil queen," Sophie Ann walked in between us with a knife in her hands.
"Now Eric, I know you're already hurt and wear buuuttt to make this a little more entertaining," Sophie Ann appeared next to Eric quickly and used the knife that was in her hands to make more cuts along his arms and chest. I sucked in my breath and screamed for her to stop.
"Hu-Hurt me! Not him leave Eric alone!" Tears were running down my cheeks rapidly. After making several cuts and letting the blood drip down the wounds she turned to me.
"Oh what was that?" Sophie Ann threw the knife over her shoulder and it hit the ground with a loud clank. "Did you say hurt you instead?" She made her way over to the tabel where she picked up something else.
"Noo, dont," Eric's voice wasn't as loud and demanding as it normally was but I still looked up at him I heard his voice. Before Eric could say anything else I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I looked over at on the top of my shoulder Sophie Ann used a razor blade to cut me. I didn't make a noise, just bit my lip and hoped the pain would stop. The Queen walked around so she stood behind me and looked over at Eric.
"Eric, I do see why you do have a thing for this one. Her blood does smell so good I wonder how it tastes," In one quick movement I felt Sophie Ann bite down onto my shoulder and start drinking my blood.
"No! Stop that she is mine!!!" Eric sounded like his normal self, if that was anything good. He tried to move and I could head he metal of the chair creaking and bending. Sophie Ann finally pulled away and walked forward from behind me.
"Oh Eric, I deffiently see why you keep her now. She's delish!" There was blood all over Sophie Ann's mouth and she slowly licked it up with her tongue. "Mmmm Nikki you truely are devine," She turned towards me and gave me a wicked look.
She started to slowly walk past me and as she did she let the razor dig its way up my arm. I gasped and squeezed my eyes together as I felt the cool metal drag along my skin. From here I heard Eric growl and move to try and get out of his chair. I wanted to fight her, but there was no point in that when she had a knife and i didnt. Each cut burned and stung everytime the metal was in my skin but I bit my lip and turned away. Each time there was a new cut in my skin Eric would take deep breath and growl for the scent of my blood.
Sophie Ann laughed every time she cut me, licking the blade along her tongue to clean it. She stood between Eric and I for a while talking about something, but I barely paid attention to her. My ears were ringing with the lack of energy that my whole body had. I looked down at me and saw the pools of blood that were below me, dripping for my cuts.
When I finally had the strength to lift up my head, I could see Eric with large pools of blood around him too.Eric's head was hanging down, almost touching his chest. Sophie Ann was leaning over him whispering something into his ear. There was a cruel smile on her face. She stood up straight and then walked so she was standing behind Eric. With her gloved hands, she lifted Eric's head with ease so that he was looking at me.
"Jeffery, time to do your job!"
Her voice echoed in my head. I tried to move my lips intime before what ever he was doing, but it was too late. The wind was knocked out of my lungs when an even sharper pain shot threw my chest. I looked down at there was along piece of steel sticking out of my chest. I tried to breath but nothing would come out. Tears brimmed around my eyes as I watched Eric's face contort. The face I was looking back at didn't even look like him, only the primal beast that a vampire was.
I watched 'Jeffery' who threw the steel into my chest walk over to Eric, who was rocking in his chair, ripping at the steel. Slowly, he cut the chains that were holding Eric back. In a second Eric was on top of me, after he knocked me to the ground. The look in his eyes was wild. Growling sounds came out of Eric's mouth before he bit down into my neck. He didnt hold back as he bit down.
I gasped for breath that wasnt coming in. I could feel the last bit of life in my body being pulled out by Eric. The man that I loved was slowly killing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
please, feedback would be amazing!