Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 3

The club was filled with human and vampires alike. I wasn't sure who to look at first when the music started for my dance. Eric sat in his thrown watching me carefully. I swayed my hips perfectly and moved just the right way. Everyone in the bar couldnt take their eyes away from the dancers.
When the song was over I looked up at Eric for approval. He gave me just a slight nodd and that was enough for me to crawl off the stage. I walked over to the bar and asked for a drink. The bar tender behind the counter smiled at me and said he liked my dance. I thanked him, not really knowing what else to say and sipped on my vodka. After a few more sips my muscles eased and I was starting to relax.
I was sitting at the end of the bar on a barstool sipping my drink when a man walked up to me. I couldn't tell if he was human or vampire. He looked about 40ish and very worn. He wore a black leather vest over a dirty t-shirt and gave me a look up and down.
"You did a nice job out there on the floor," His voice was gruff and unappealing.
"Uhm thanks," I gave me a small smile and nodd, then returned to my drink infront of me. He came up closer and sat down on the bar stool next to me. The bar tender came up and asked him what he wanted. He asked for a beer in the bottle. When the bottle was placed infront of him he lifted it to his lips and took a long gulp.
"So how long have you been working here for? I come here often and haven't seen you here before,"
"I just started tonight," This man was giving me a weird feeling and I had no problem only answering him with short answers. We sat there in silence again for a while and I ignored the looks that he was giving me. When I finished my drink and placed it down, he called over the bartender.
"Could I get you another one of those?" His eyes were giving me dirty looks and I could feel my skin crawling.
"No I'm fine, I have to work." I slid of the bar stool and was making my way to the stage when he grabbed my butt. I jumped up a little and looked back. He winked at me and wagged his eye brows. He was disgusting. I didn't hide the fact that I was severly turned off by him while I walked threw the crowd. I could feel his eyes on me as I jumped up onto the stage and started to get ready for my next song.
Eric was still sitting there, but his eyes were watching the other dancer, Yvette closely. He smiled at her a dirty smile and I could see his fangs extended into his mouth. Yvette got off the other stage just as it was my turn to dance. All eyes were on me this time.
As i moved my hips and swayed around the poll I recognized the song to be one of my favorite. Feel it by Jakalope. I smiled and closed my eyes to enjoy the chorus picking up. It was easy for me this time to mover my body to this song. I knew every beat in it. I let myself go t othe music and let my body move to the music. I mouthed the words as I danced as if there was no one in the room but me. I ran my hands all over my body, not caring about what they all thought. I whipped my hair around seductively and felt eyes on my body. I looked around the room and both races were stairing at me.
It was starting to come to my favorite part of the song and my eyes happened to land on Eric when the line 'I will be your fantasy' played. My eyes locked with his and I saw the desire in his eyes. It was a pure want, maybe almost a need. I couldn't help myself when my eyes were locked with Erics. My body tingled in places that it never had. Deep inside me there was an excitement for my new boss. As I continued to dance I couldnt take my eyes away from him for more then a second to turn around and move. His eyes didn't stray from mine either. His jaw line was in a hard line and he gripped the arms of the chair.
My heart beat started to race while I continued to dance with Eric in my gaze. He watched me closely, each move and turn, looking greedily at me. I finally tore my eyes away from him and continued to dance while looking at the rest of the crowd. They were loving the dance and eating up every second of it. I could see near the bar, Pam standing there watching me closely too. I smirked at the thought of my new bosses liking me and slid off the stage when the song finished.
Everyone cheered and called as I walked threw the crowd again to the bar. There were men and women looking at me like i was something so good they could eat me. I smirked at myself, proud of the way I made people feel and sat on the bar stool that I had claimed earlier.
This time as I sat and sipped on my drink no one came over to me. I was happy to have my alone moment in the middle of a bar. I looked at the clock and it was already midnight. I was going to need to leave soon. Sam wanted me to start the next day at Merlottes. I scopped the room to find Pam standing near the door letting people in and out. I stood up and walked over to her, feeling everyones eyes still on me.
"Well hello there," Her eyebrows raised as she took in another look of my body. Pam reseted her hands on her hips.
"Hi Pam," I smiled at her and looked around at the people who were coming in."I need to leave soon if thats ok, I gotta get up early tomorrow morning." I took a sip of the drink in my hand and looked up at Pam.
"What a pitty. Well I suposed thats ok. I'll tell Eric. We are jsut about to close anyways," Pam walked away, on her way to tell Eric. I looked around and noticed people were slowly leaving. I went up to the bar and picked up a cloth. I thoguht since I was going to be there for a bit longer I might as well help.
With the damp cloth in my hand i wipped down the small bar tables that were scattered around the bar as someone else did the booths. I lifted the chairs up so they were on the table and tossed the cloth back to the bar. It was time to start changing. I walked back to the small bathroom that I assumed was the employee bathroom. I had left my stuff in there in one of the small lockers to keep peoples things.
I had just closed the door behind me and locked it when a hand was pressed against my mouth and another hand was wrapped around my waist. There was a body pressed up against my back that was warm. I knew it wasn't a vampire so i still had a chance. I felt the stubble of a mans chin on the side of my neck and graze over to my ear.
"Well hello again little dancer," it was from the man who was hitting on me at the bar. I closed my eyes trying to think of what i should do. He tugged at the button on the top of my shorts. I struggled against him trying to move and kick. There was no use though, he was stronger then me - by alot.
"You're a little whore aren't you?" he whispered in my ear as he groaped my breast and rubbed his hand all ove rmy body. "Now if you dont scream and be a good little dancer, then I wont hurt you." His words were threatening, but I wasn;t going to let someone do this to me.
When his other hand slipped around for him to undo his own pants I took the oppertunity to use this as my chance. I stomped on his foot and he growled. I had never heard a man growl like that before. His arm came back around me and punched me in the gut. I wimmpered into his hand as he pulled my shorts down and then his own pants.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another chapter so please message/read/subscribe! thanks kiddies!