Status: Active :)

Natural Born Killer

Trouble

Matt’s POV

We didn't find anything in the woods, maybe some paws that weren't revealing something important. So we came back home early in the morning.

"I'm tired..." Brian complained and soon ran into the house still in wolf form. "I'm gonna see Caro." Zack said while we two walked into the main hall. I just nodded and stayed for a while alone there. It wasn't easy being the alpha here in the house. It was...weird yet I felt I had power.

I returned to my human form and walked up to Emily's room to see if she was still there. Slowly I opened the door and snuck over the edge to not wake her up. However what I saw made me want to do wake them up. Surprisingly she wasn’t alone... Jimmy was next to her. She was only with her old shorts and that tank-top she loved. He, for his own good, was still with clothes; otherwise things would've gotten really ugly.

I huffed pissed off and walked to my room to get some sleep.
I rather do that than starting another huge fight...

Zacky's POV

I saw her cuddled in her own blanket. She looked so cute while sleeping that I could watch her every night...for my whole life. I silently walked over her bed and sat on the edge of it as I caressed her soft dark hair.

"Baby," I whispered leaning down. I kissed her cheek and she groaned pulling the blanket to cover her whole self. Perhaps it wasn't the reactions I expected, but she hates being waken up. "Caro, wake up sweetheart," I said lowly while kissing her again. She rubbed her eyes frowning a little. She looked so cute. "What happened?" She said eyes half-closed. I smiled at her she stretched up and tried to sit in front of me, but she was too lazy to do it. "Morning, princess..." I said and she rolled her eyes as a light red invaded her cheeks.
"Morning, prince..." she said and I chuckled. “Get up, get ready soon, I got a surprise for you dear." I said as I lied next to her for a while. She rolled until her arm was around my chest. "You know, I dislike surprises..." she yawned. "Yeah, but if I didn't tell you it was a surprise you wouldn't get up," I explained; she shook her head and kissed me.

"I love you, Zacky," said she with her mellow voice. "I love you."I replied and she smiled. "Get ready babe... We're gonna get a well taken break from everything here." I added.

Carolina’s POV

“Where we going babe?” I asked as I stretched up. “I don’t know, we’ll decide that later.” He said and kissed my forehead as I walked into the bathroom.

I still had to tell Jimmy about this, but since last night he was all lovey-dovey with Em he’ll agree. Those two finally seem to get all interested on one another. I liked that; they looked so cute together. If everything went right, they’ll end up together… I knew that.

Emily’s POV

“Babe, I’m gonna take a shower…” he whispered slowly as I nodded. I opened my eyes softly as his tall figure got up from bed directing him to the door. He smirked and so did I. As soon as he closed the door, I closed my eyes again. A few more minutes of sleeping couldn’t be that bad.

After getting up and getting ready, I ran down to the kitchen in my wolf form and saw him lying on the floor there waiting. I barked and he tackled me as I growled. ‘Morning wolf’ I thought and he smiled. ‘Morning lady, let’s go now… or the others will follow us’ he replied and I slowly passed closely next to him touching his fur. ‘You seem playful’ he thought as I already headed the running. ‘Yes, I do… now catch me’ I answered and soon got into the woods.
The fresh air crashing against my fur made me feel free again. No pressure by Matt just me and Jimmy following me. Or at least I thought so…

All of a sudden I heard some strange sounds near me and when I turned back to see if he was still there with me. But soon I realized that I lost my way…

Some branches cracking and fast air blowing, made me nervous. I stopped for a while and looked around me.

‘Uh-oh’ I thought as my eyes deadly glared at four more wolves that didn’t resembled me to anyone of the ones I knew.

I tried to find a way to sneak out and escape but they surrounded me…

What now?