The Work of Aphrodite: Οι εργασίες της Αφροδίτης

Arion and Diomedes 2

Aphrodite decided to be super spicy.

She threw some extra-horny powder over them and guess what? It magically made both Diomedes and Arion naked!

Diomedes, in all his manly warrior glory, flexed his muscles and Arion fainted, but Aphrodite woke him up. It was just getting started!

The thing was, even though Aphrodite was the Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Sexuality, she never has actually worked on any homosexuals. This was her first experiment of the many she would do across Greek's soon-to-be famous homosexuality.

Aphrodite found it incredibly hot, so she decided to sprinkle a little love on these two guys and see what happens.

Well, where we last left off, they were butt naked looking at each other. Well, we musta talked for a little bit because they were in the middle of sex!

Humping like rabbits, the stone structure of the building was shaking and vibrating very rapidly. The father of Arion, yes, the emporer, came in, and turned right around, yelling, "I see you have my boy protected under your... supervision!"

It was all super hot and Aphrodite loved it. She vowed to create more scenes for her pleasure.

Athens (who had just appeared next to Aphrodite) just shook her head. It WAS a little hot. Okay, it was very hot. Both were. Expecially that hunk of a warrior, Diomedes.

He was in ecasty by the look on his face, pounding Arion's ass, who was moaning like a ghost.
With a final climax, they both collapsed and fell asleep.

"Typical for a guy," Aphrodite laughed.

Athens looked dissapointed "It's over already?"

"Nope!" Aphrodite laughed again.

Then they became super sisters and spent the rest of their days watching guys do 'it'.