Bleed Well

Bleed Well 004

~Same Night~

~Mikkie's P.O.V~

As soon as I walked into the house, my mom told me April had called. So I grabbed the phone and headed to my room, dialing her number as I walked.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Oh! Hey, Mikkie! So... How'd your date with Ville go?" She asked.

"It went great!"

"So didhe kiss you? Or did you kiss him?"

"He kissed me."

"Are you seeing him again?"

"Probably. He's calling me tomorrow."

"You know... Drew doesn't believe you're dating Ville Valo. Even though I showed him the pics from last night. Oh! And happy birthday."

"Thanks! And... I have an idea."

"Really? What?"

"How about Ville and I come over tomorrow and have Drew meet him?"

"Sure! Call me when you talk to Ville, k?"

"Okay. Bye."

And I hung up the phone. Then I got ready for bed, got in and fell asleep, dreaming of Ville...

~Sunday~November 20th~

~Mikkie's P.O.V~

When I woke up Sunday morning, I got into the shower and then got dressed. As soon as I finished getting dressed and putting on my makeup, the phone rang. I rushed over to snwer it.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, love." Said Ville's voice on the other end of the line.

"So... What are you doing today?" He asked.

"Well... I kind of wanted you to go with me to April's to meet my other friend, Drew."

"Sure, love! I'll be there soon, alright?"

"Okay. Bye."

Then I hung up with him and called April to tell her that we would be there soon and to get Drew over. Then I sat and waited for Ville.

As soon as he pulled into the driveway, I said goodbye to my parents and rushed out the door. By the time we got over to April's, Drew was already there.

As soon as Ville adn I walked into April's room, holding hands, Drew's jaw dropped.

Then April walked in and said, "Told you they're together!"

"Prove it!" Drew said, disbelievingly.

So I pulled Ville over to me and kissed him. This time with tongue.

When we pulled apart, Ville was smiling broadly. Then I turned to Drew. Whose mouth was, once again, hanging open. Ville, April, and I all laughed. Then we all sat around, listening to and discussing music.

After about an hour, Ville looked bored,

"Hey, guys?" I said to Drew and April.

"Yeah?"

"Umm... Ville and I are gonna get going... We have some stuff to do."

"Oh, okay. See ya later..." April said.

"Bye." Drew said in a dull tone.

So Ville and I went out to his car.

"What was that all about, Mikkie?" Ville asked me when we got into hsi car.

"Well... You looked bored and I didn't want you to hafta sit there with some teenagers, listening to them talk all day." I replied.

"Well... Thank you. I was kind of bored. So... What are we going to do then?"

"I dunno... I guess we could go to the hotel and hang out with the guys. But I gotta go home first and let my parents know where I'm going or they'll flip out on me."

"Here. Just use my cell." Ville said, handing it to me.

So I called and they said it was okay. Then we headed in the direction of the hotel.

As soon as we walked in, I saw the guys all sitting around. Linde was the first to look up.

"Hey, Ville! Oh! You brought Mikkie!" He said, smiling and looking at me.

Then Ville led me over to the couch and satd own, pulling me down onto his lap. Then we sat the rest of the day, watching t.v and the guys asking me a whole bunch of questions.

I really liked Ville, but there were things I didn't want him to know yet. Like how I cut myself.

At nine thirty, Ville brought me home...

~Ville's P.O.V~

At nine thirty, I decided that Mikkie needed to get home. After I got back, the guys headed to their rooms and left me alone. I just sat on my bed, thinking.

'It seems like there's something Mikkie is hiding from me. I must find out what it is!'

Then I decided to go to sleep...

~Monday~ November 21st~

~Ville's P.O.V~

When I woke up Monday morning, I knew Mikkie had school, so I decided to sit on my ass all day until she got out at two-thirty. At which time, I would be there to pick her up. She just didn't know it yet.

So at one-fifty, I got in my car and drove to East Kentwood High School. When I got there, students were just getting out. I just got out of the car adn leaned on it, waiting for Mikkie adn hoping she would see me...

~Mikkie's P.O.V~

When I got out of school, I walked out of the building and saw a big crowd of people. I just went over and pushed my way through to see what was going on. When I got to the middle of the crowdm I found Ville signing autographs.

"Oh! Hello, love!" He said, coming over to me, hugging adn kissing me.

Suddenly, someone blurted out, "You're dating her?"

(I wasn't very popular).

He just grabbed my hand, smiled and said, "Yup!"

Then we got into his car and he drove me home.

"So, how was school?" He asked.

"Uneventful. As usual. That is... Until you showed up. Which, by the way, was a nice surprise." I replied, smiling at him.

When we got to my house, I dropped off my stuff and we went to the hotel to hang out with the guys again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Part Five hopefully up later....