‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Ginger/Chase -Point of View-

Ginger

I walked around the airport,waiting for a friend of mine to get off her flight when I spotted my old boyfriend in the distence "Dean? Is that you?" I called,walking up to him. I watched Dean look around for a minute then talk to some guy before walking up to me.

"Ginger....How nice to see you" he said,fiddling with something on his finger, I looked down and saw a wedding band,a smile appearing on my face as I looked back up at him.

"You got married,I'm happy for you congrats" I said,causing him to smile and nod his head, He looked over at the exit at some guy before looking back at me.I pulled Dean over and sat him down.

"Thanks Ginger...what are you doing here anyways?" He asked,leaning back in the seat. I leaned back as well,playing with my hair as I scanned the crowd.

"I'm waiting for my friend to get into town,she's coming to visit for a little while" I said,looking at him with a smile. Dean nodded and looked up when a guy much younger then him appeared in front of him.

"Honey,we need to go,the kids are home alone now..mom and dad had to drop them off" The guy said,my eyes widened at this and I looked at Dean.

Chase

"Dean...are you two..married?" The woman asked my husband. I looked at the woman and knew she was the mother of Anna and Aurianna,I felt the anger start to boil in my vains as I stared at her.

"yes,Dean is my husband,now if you don't mind,we need to get home,our children need us" I said,sure my anger was showing through my voice.

The woman stared at me "Have I done something to upset you?" she asked,standing up. I pulled Dean up and pushed him towards the rest of the guys.

"Yes as a matter of fact you did! You didn't bother calling my husband up and telling him you were pregnant. instead you put them up in the adoption care system." I said angrily. I ignored Dean as he tried to pull me away. The woman's facal expression became shocked

"H-How did you know?" she asked,ringing her hands together nervously. I glared hatefully.

"Because their now my daughters and I love them more then you ever will" I said,my voice full of anger. I spun around and grabbed Dean's hand,pulling him out of the airport and towards the guys,leaving the woman there to suffer in her own misery.