‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Chase/Quintin -Point of view-

Chase

I followed Dean up to the bedroom,my mind lost in thought. I had calmed down alot after he had started singing. So I wasn't in such a foul mood anymore and I knew that I could calmly talk to my husband without flipping out on him.

"Dean..I understand that your alright with what she did because their with us but as a mother...I just can't see how someone could do such a thing" I said softly as I changed my cloths,climbing into bed beside him and laying my head on his chest,staring at the wall. "You remember what happened when Angel returned to the orphanage..I couldn't bare the thought of sending our girls away or even the triplets" I said softly.

I felt Dean wrap his arms around me,holding me close ' I know baby.. I know this bothers you a lot but try and think about the positive...not only are the twins here and safe...but they have family and friends who love them more then anything in this world" he said.I felt his hand slip under my chin and lift my head up so I was looking at him.

I felt my eyes fill with tears as I looked up at him,taking in his beautiful blue eyes. As I looked at him, I knew that no matter what happened between us..we'd always be there,for not only each other but for every member of our family. "Alright...your right Dean" I said softly before leaning up more and kissing him.

Quintin

I stood outside by the pool,watching the moon above shine down on the water as I waved my legs in circles. I didn't hear anyone come up behind me until I heard Will's voice behind me. I spun around then laughed,smiling up at him before patting the spot beside me.

"how are you? you seem to be deep in thought" Will asked as he sat down beside me,sticking his feet in the water as well. I sighed,leaning back on my hands and staring up at the sky. I could feel Will's eyes on me as I thought about what to say. I finally turned and looked at him,my heart skipping a beat before I spoke.

"Its hard being here...not because of Chase..or Dean but because of you" I said softly "I swore after what had happened with me and my ex that I wouldn't fall for anyone ever again but..." I broke up,sighing and looking back up at the sky. I felt Will reach over and lay his hand on mine causing me to turn and look at him.

My breath caught in my throat when i realized just how close he was to me. When he didn't speak,I knew he wanted me to finish. I took a breath,letting it out with a shutter before I spoke again "I'm scared...we've both been through a lot and...my health hasn't been the greatest the last few weeks....I don't want us to start something nither of us can finish..." I said softly as I stared into his eyes.

I watch Will's eyes change emotion from concern to warmth,something I haven't seen anyone look at me with in a very long time. I closed my eyes almost instantly when I felt his hand lay on my cheek,stroking gently with his thumb "Don't be scared....Never be scared" I heard him whisper " I'll protect you...if you'll let me" He said,his voice gentle and caring before I felt his lips against mine.

When he kissed me,I felt tears fill my eyes,my heart racing in my chest as I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as I returned the kiss. Everything in that moment felt right--perfect and I never wanted it to end. I was falling in love again and this time--I knew it would be utterly perfect.