‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Chase/Keegan -Point of View-

One Year Later

Its been an entire year since the passing of Quintin. I watched my family gather around as they all held a single rose,the lot of us going to visit the creek where we tossed Quintin's ashes just the year before.

"Is this everyone?" Freddy asked,looking around before a few of us shook our heads,causing him to frown.

"No,there's someone coming I want you all to meet" I said just as the door bell rang. I grinned and ran to the door "Keegan!" I exclaimed happily,hugging my dear cousin before letting him through the door with his bag in tow.

" Hey there! How have you been?" he asked as he set his bag down. I took a step back and admired his new look causing him to laugh. Keegan was wearing black skinny jeans,silver heels and a matching top,his shoulder length blonde hair curled neatly against his honey colored eyes. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the livingroom with the others.

"Everyone,I want you to meet my cousin Keegan,he's coming to stay with us for a little while" I said. Everyone smiled and introduced themselves,shaking hands or hugging him. I looked up when I saw William walk down the hallway,carrying a rose in his hand as well. "William,there's someone I would like you to meet" I spoke.

William looked up and stopped in his tracks,his eyes locked on Keegan who blushed deeply and looked down 'Hello" William spoke as he unfroze himself and walked up,holding out his hand with a warm smile.

Keegan

I giggled softly as I took William's hand,shaking it lightly as I looked up at him "Its a pleasure to meet you..I heard a lot about you from Chase" I said,causing William to give Chase a look who only grinned and walked over to Dean.

"I sure hope they were good things" He said,smiling. I laughed and nodded my head as I placed my hands neatly behind my back.

"Of course,Chase isn't one to talk bad about people" I smiled,causing William to give off a deep throaty chuckle "But give me just a few would you please?" I asked kindly. William nodded and leaned against the wall.

I turned sharply to my left and stared at Dean before walking up to him "Oh no.." Chase gasped and ran from Dean,hiding behind the guy named Jackson. Dean looked down at me,giving me a weird look.

I stared at him for a minute before reaching up and slapping him,earning a look of disbelief "I better not ever hear of you hitting my cousin again" I said before smiling and hugging him,causing him to look confused "But thank you for taking care of him and making him truly happy" I added before calmly walking away and back over to William,wishing to speak with him more then anyone else at that moment.

Time Elapse

After we visited the creek,everyone sat down in a circle and just started talking. The most of them asking question's about me which I gladly answered. As everyone started talking amungest their partners, William and I decided to take a walk to get to know each other better,unaware of just this would take us in the near future.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I know its short