‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Chase -Point of View-

After Fred had told me what Will had said, A grin spread across my face as I followed him out to the white SUV that belonged to Will.

"Chase..you have something planned already don't you?" Fred asked with a grin as he helpped me get the cake and carry it back inside. I nodded my head happily as we walked back inside. Fred and I snuck up on Shaun and Geoff,each of us holding a side of the cake.

I looked at Dean whos eyes were wide as he stared at me and Fred in horror. I grinned at him before looking at the backs of Geoff and Shaun as they were about to cut their own cake. "Shaun..Geoff" I called,causing them to stop and turn to face us.

Just as they turned, Fred and I ran up and smashed the cake into their faces and cloths,causing everyone to break out into laughter. A few seconds later even Shaun and Geoff were laughing. I walked closer and took a large chunk off of Shaun,turning to Fred with a grin.

"Chase..Chase don't..don't do it" he said,backing away from me, I bent my arm back and threw it at Fred,hitting him the the face,laughing.

"Food fight!!!" I heard Shaun yell and the next thing I knew,everyone was throwing cake at eachother,even Quintin and Will were in on it as well,laughing as they smeared it all over one enother.

Time Jump

After the food fight,everyone was sitting down in random places,catching their breath,some still chuckling or giggling. I was leaning against Dean,snuggled close to him as I looked around at everyone.

I smiled warmly when I looked over at Will and Quintin,seeing Quintin asleep in his arms "I really hope they actually become a couple..they seem to perfect for eachother" I whispered gently,looking up at Dean.

Dean looked over and smiled,nodding his head as he pulled me closer "I hope so too..they remind me a lot of us when we first started dating.." he said as he played with my hair which had gotten much longer,reaching past my shoulders now..I just haven't had the will to cut it..the triplets adored my hair and so did my husband.