Status: Random Crap Goes Here

Inside Bruins Hockey With Micky And Marchy

Episode Eight: GET TO KNOW YOUR BRUINS!

“Hey everyone! It’s Micky here!”
“And Marchy! Can’t forget me!” Marchand jumped right into the camera view, arm around my shoulders and trying to look all ghetto with his stupid shades on. I just looked at him out of the corner of my eye.
“Marchand, everyone wants to forget you.”
“Lack of love, it kills me.” Marchand stated, frown appearing on his face. I shoved the guy’s head before returning to the camera.

“Anyways, Marchand and I came up with a little idea and all the Bruins are rolling with it.” I began to explain. “Have you ever wanted to get to know us better? Know random crap that you never would on a regular basis? Well now is your chance.” Marchand quickly took over.
“We want you guys to send in questions to us that you want us to answer. It can be to anyone on the roster. And I mean, anyone! You can ask Chara over there-” Seguin turned the camera up into the stoic Slovakian’s face. “-if he’s ever met anyone as tall as he has. You can ask Timmy-” Camera landed on the smiling goalie’s face. “-if he’s ever frowned in his life.”

“Those are boring questions though!” I said. “Ask us anything! We’re willing to answer. Like what was the last movie that has made us cry.”
“MARLY AND ME!” I turned and looked at Boychuk. “Not joking, that movie is a tear jerker.”
“Well, one question has already been answered…” I mumbled before looking back at the camera. “Alright people, send in your questions. We’re all pumped to see what you have in store over what you want to know. Leave your questions and the list of players you want to ask them too!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Random idea that hit me thanks to Liars' Pants On Fire and always sending me the Canadiens video series: Get To Know Your Habs with their random questions like "who on the team is beautiful" or "what movie made you cry" or "favorite super hero." Can't stand the Habs but DAMMIT IS IT FUNNY AND ADORABLE! :D So I really hope you guys send in questions through comments or messages!