Status: Active

This Moment was Held for Me

Rules

“So,” my Mom sighed, “He’s coming over tonight?” she confirmed.
It was Thursday morning and we were having breakfast at the table together. I was so excited that Frank was finally coming over to my house. He was going to stay for dinner. Unfortunately, my Mom didn’t share the same enthusiasm.
“Yeah,” I smiled at her.
She sighed again in response.
I stared at her quizzically, debating in my head whether to broach the topic that I had been thinking about over the past few days.
“Mom,” I began slowly, “You don’t seem too keen about Frank coming over. I just wanted to know why. You did say that you wanted to meet him and even that’d you’d allow me to date him…” I trailed off, nervous of her reaction.
She looked up from her cereal and looked at me pensively before responding, “I do want to meet him. I don’t want you to have to hide things from me. And if you really want to date him, then we can talk about that.”
“What’s there to talk about?” I said incredulously.
“Well I’d want to set some boundaries,” she said frowning in thought, “Things to make sure you don’t do anything silly with him.”
“Mom,” I said seriously, “I’m 18 years old!”
“I don’t care Mia,” she said firmly, “As long as you’re under my roof, there are certain conditions you have to live with. I don’t ask much of you, but this is something you can’t make mistakes with. Having a boyfriend is a serious thing,” she took in a breath and continued, “And as your mother, I want to protect you from making mistakes with a boy…if you understand…” this time she trailed off and focused back on her breakfast.
I sighed, there was no use fighting with her.
“Fine,” I said crossing my arms, “What type of conditions?”
“You want to hear them now?” she said, suddenly eager.
“You’ve prepared them?” I said with disbelief.
She smiled at me, quickly hopped off her seat and walked to the phone table where she picked up a list.
“Oh my god,” I said mostly to myself, “You have prepared them.”
She sat down back and smoothed her list out on the table, “Okay,” she began, “If you want a boyfriend, then that’s fine but I want you to realize that I don’t want it to be a serious relationship.”
“You’re making this so complicated,” I muttered.
She ignored me and continued, “No heavy stuff, okay? That’s the general rule. As for specifics,” she cleared her throat and read off her list:
1. The door cannot be closed when Frank is in your room.
2. You are not allowed to spend the night at Frank’s house nor is he allowed here
3. You cannot drink alcohol at parties together
4. If you are out, you must call me when you arrive and leave the destination
5. No extended trips with Frank
6. No kissing in front of me
7. I must have Frank’s phone number and address
8. No seeing Frank after midnight
9. No driving with Frank

I groaned at my mother’s extensive list. She had literally thought of everything.
“Do you realize how complicated you’re making my life?” I said suddenly frustrated.
She raised her eyebrows, “Well if you really want to date him, then you’ll put up with it.”
I shook my head, “Why would I want to date anyone if I had to agree to all that bullshit bureaucracy?”
“Watch your language,” she warned.
“No I will not! Do you know how ridiculous your rules are? All of my other friends have boyfriends and are allowed to have a normal relationship,” I shouted at her an example, “But not me! If I wanted to go out I’d have to call you when we arrived, mind you we wouldn’t be able to drive together anyway, and then we’d have to call you when we’re leaving! Oh but you’d probably call him yourself to check up on us seeing as you’d need his number too!” I finished angrily.
She pursed her lips in anger and said, “Yes Mia, that’s the way it is. Otherwise, don’t have a boyfriend!”
With that warning, she picked up her cereal bowl and walked away into her room.
“Bitch,” I muttered.

Despite my fight with my mother, I was determined that today was going to be a fun and exciting day. My week of being grounded was officially over and Frank was coming to visit me. I was ready an hour before he was due to show up. I had tidied my room, done my homework and made dinner in an attempt to put Mom in the best mood possible before Frank came over. Luckily for me, Mom was working late and wouldn’t be home until 9pm so Frank would have lots of time to settle into my house before she intimidated him.
“I’ve missed you!” I smiled at Frank when I answered the door.
He hugged me tightly, “Me too. I’m glad you’re free again.”
I nodded happily as I shut the front door.
“So, this is your house,” he said as he took a look around.
“Yup,” I smiled, “Make yourself welcome.”
I watched Frank as he looked intensely at the photo frames which hung proudly on our walls.
“Family portraits,” I explained to him as I stood next to him.
He nodded, “I can see that,” he pointed at one particular image of me as a baby, “Looks like you were always a cutie,” he smiled.
I smiled back, “Thanks.”
Frank continued to walk around the room and look at our photos and memorabilia. Eventually he noticed we had a 90’s style play station.
“No way!” he said excitedly, “That’s like..vintage,” he said pointing at the grey play station.
I laughed, “Yeah it’s from when I was a kid.”
He turned and grinned at me, “Wanna play?”
I nodded, “Sure but I’m pretty good at it.”
He arched an eyebrow, “You’re pretty good at it? Ha. I don’t think you could beat me.”
I mimicked his eyebrow move, “Oh really?”
He nodded with a smirk, “Well I am the champion.”
I laughed and picked up a remote, “Pfft. You’re on, Iero.”

“No fair!” I yelled at Frank as he beat me again at the racing game.
He put his controller down and grinned again, “I warned you.”
“There must be something wrong with this control,” I said as I examined it.
He laughed, “Nah, there’s just something wrong with your skills.”
“Shut up,” I said jokingly as I continued to touch random buttons on the control.
“That’s not going to do anything,” Frank said as he watched me with amusement.
I started banging the controller on the carpet.
He started giggling as I began waving the controller around.
“Maybe there’s no reception?” I said.
“Video controls don’t need reception Mia!” he giggled again.
Getting fed up I slammed the control down. He smiled at me, amused, and clasped my hands in his.
“Now now,” he said as he brought my hands up to his lips and planted a kiss there, “I can just pretend you won.“
I smiled thinking how nice and romantic he was.
“It doesn’t matter,” I smiled, “Let’s just hang out in my room.”
He winked at me, “Hang out?”
I rolled my eyes with a smile, “How many times do I have to say: stop being a boy!”
He giggled and held me stand up.
As we were walking up the stairs Frank looked at me and smirked, “By the way,” he said, “Never try and fix video controls in the direction of a human being again.”
I laughed, “What?”
“You almost hit me in the face!” he said as we reached the top of the stairs.
I turned around to face him and pouted, “Aw baby. Did I hurt you?” I mocked him.
He flashed me a crook smile, “Almost. Wanna kiss it better?”
I laughed, “You are so sneaky about getting kisses Frank. If you want one, just kiss me.”
He grinned, “You’re giving me free permission to kiss you when I please?”
I shrugged and smiled.
Without warning, Frank grabbed me around the waist, kicked open my bedroom door, and pressed his lips to mine. He cupped my face in his hands as he continued to kiss me passionately. We continued kissing as we walked backwards to find our way to my bed. Our kiss never broke even as we lay down on the bed. Frank was now hovering on top of me. I ran my hands through his hair like I did when we kissed at school.
He broke the kiss to grin down at me before saying, “Do you regret giving me permission?”
I raised an eyebrow and smirked but said nothing. Frank grinned at me and understood that my silence meant that he could continue. His kisses trailed down my jaw line and onto my neck. I gasped as he kissed a sensitive spot near my throat. His hands trailed up my legs and stopped at the hem of my shirt. He looked up at me to gage my reaction. I nodded at him and he gently pulled my shirt up over my head. He ran his hands gently over my chest until they found their way behind my back to unclip my bra. We continued kissing and Frank moaned into my neck as he planted a kiss there.
Frank’s voice was husky now, “Mia, I really like you.”
I stopped playing with Frank’s hair and sat up a little bit, “You do?” I breathed out happily.
He paused and then looked down at me, “I thought it was obvious?”
“I didn’t realize you seriously liked me. It could have just been ‘I want to fuck you’ thing,” I said.
“Well that too.”
I giggled and wiggled back down under him, “Frank!”
“It’s true,” he murmured.
He continued to kiss my neck while his hands explored the rest of my body. He reached down to my button jeans and began unbuttoning them. I quivered at his close touch. I had thought about this moment while being grounded..
Frank continued to kiss me, his hands roamed down from my chest, to my stomach and to my hips where he smoothly began to slip my jeans off. He then gently slipped off my underwear and he gulped once they were off. Frank looked up at me with a questioning face.
“Do you..?” he trailed off unsure.
I looked into his eyes and stuttered slightly, “Mm Frank, I..I want…I want you t-too.”
He smiled at me reassuringly and stroked my hair, “You sure?”
I breathed out, more confident this time, “I’m sure. I want you.”
“Do you?” he said teasingly pecking my lips. “Are you very, very impatient?” he smirked.
I nodded silently with a smile.
“Then maybe..” he smirked knowingly, “We shouldn’t keep you waiting.”

I couldn’t help but wonder if I was breaking one of Mom’s rules. At that point, I really didn’t care.
♠ ♠ ♠
>.<
Naughty Naughty!
Comment and tell me if you like it?
I've never really written a detailed sex scene so this was kind of hard. And I know it wasn't really detailed anyway. I'll try my best in the future.