Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

ONE MONTH LATER!

Joey's POV.
ONE MONTH LATER!

It was the first day back to school today. Which means, I have to wake up early. Ugg.
Well, at least my parents are watching the twins for me while I go to school.

I get ready for the day, then check my phone for new messages. Sure enough, I have one new message. My daily morning text from Cam. I smile, text Cam back and go downstairs.

"Morning hon." Mom says, when I sit down at the table.

"Morning." Dad and Jo say.

"Morning all." I say.

I notice my parents have goofy smiles on their faces. And Jo has her annoying "I know Something You Don't" smirk on her face.

"What's up?" I ask.

"There's a surprise for you after school." Mom says.

"Oh really?" I ask.

They all nod.

"What?" I ask.

"Honey, if we told you, it wouldn't be a surprise." Dad says.

"Fine." I say, my family is really good at keeping secrets. But now, I couldn't wait for school to be over!

............................................................................................................
At school, people stared at me, just because I was the new kid.
The popular kids talked to me.

After school finally came.

I was walking home when I saw something that made my mouth drop open.

My sister, Jo-Jo, making out with some boy!

Wasn't she still dating Zach?!

I stood there for a second, wondering what I should do. In the end, I decided to talk to her later.

"I'M HOME!" I yell.

Mom comes.
"Hi, Joey. Your surprise is a bit late, but it will be here soon, okay?"

"Okay." I say, wondering what it was.

I go upstairs and take care of the twins. Just as I finish putting Jazmin to sleep, Jamie was already asleep, my mom yells up the stairs: "JOEY, YOUR SURPRISE HAS ARRIVED!"

"COMING!" I yell back.
I tromp down the stairs and go into the living room.

My mouth fell open when I saw my surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think the surprise is?
I won't post the next chapter 'til, at least, two people posts a comment and tells me what they think it is!