The Neighbour.

That chuckle, that smirk.

That note, was the one thing that made me do it. I had to do it. I had no choice. He was getting to be too scary. It was to freaky. I had to ring the police. They were all over my house. I was just frozen. He had been to my house last night. He had smelt me. While i was asleep. I had tests run, every test in the book. There was nothing wrong with me. But they couldn't send him to jail, not even for trespassing last night. Watching him win was horrible. I knew this wasn't the end, i knew there would be more. We all knew there would be more. The police believed me, but he was just to careful. It was terrifying how good he was. Had he done it before? Had he stalked other girls? Apparently not. This was the first time anything bad would go on his record. But, i didn't care. I had to get him away from me. For the past 3 nights i had cried myself to sleep, scared that i would wake up in his bed, that he would do shit to me, that i had only seen in horror movies.
"Thanks or this note, we'll have close surveillance on this house." an officer said.
"Thank you so much." My mother replied. This was the worst Australia Day ever. I walked up to my room and saw him, standing there watching me. I saw a police officer sneak into his room. I saw the police officer get so close. I saw them fight. I saw the bullet go through the officers leg.I saw Alex run. I ran out of my room and chased him, I tackled him. He smelled me. I was terrified as his nostrils flared, that chuckle come out, i stood up, as the police surrounded us i cried. He ran off. I could see that the police couldn't chase him, because I was cut, deep, in my arm.

"That bastard cut my daughter! He left her scarred for the rest of her fucking life! Catch that bitch!" I could hear my mum screaming and crying. I looked down and saw a long stitch from my elbow crease to my wrist. I saw my mum rush in crying. "MY BABY!" I saw blood all around my arm, and scratches around my legs. I drifted away to sleep.

"She missed out on Australia Day, they couldn't catch him, and shes scarred for life? Mum, what kind of police are they? Fucked up idiot police?!" my brother yelled.
"Dalton, stop it, now." mum was shaking.
"Well look at my baby sister! Shes scarred for life by a crazy fucking maniac. I'm going to hunt him down and kill that mother fucker."
"Dalton, stop it, come give me a hug." I said. He ran over and stated crying. I got up and nearly fainted, but he caught me. There was a knock on the door, and mum went to get it. A guy walked in, it was Alex, but mum and Dalton couldn't tell. I froze, and slowly stumbled over to him.
"You fuckhead! Look what you did to me Alex, i fucking hate you, you're a fucked up stalker and i want my perfume back! If i ever see your face, or a note from you again, I will personally come and see you, and cut your dick off and feed it to you! I tried to hit him with my right arm, because i couldn't hit with my left one, with a long cut it in it. I saw Dalton get mad and start attacking him, while mum rushed over to me and pulled me off. The police rushed in and arrested Alex. After that moment I don't really remember much, funny how sneaky Alex can be, undoing my stitches and tasting my blood while I yell at him. I do remember falling to the ground, and all hell breaking loose. I remember waking up and wanting to go back to school, to get rid of those images, those sounds, that chuckle, that smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one isn't long, but neither are the other ones. I promise I'll make the next chapter longer. Pleaaaase comment so i can make it better, and more appealing to readers. I know that alot people wouldn't like this kind of story which is why next time I write a story, promise it won't involve stalkers! (: