My Brother's Best Friend

Two

Andrea had just put on the last finishing touches to her outfit and went downstairs. The guys were all standing by the door waiting for her.

"Does someone want to tell me where we're going?" She asked and the guys shook their heads.

"Nope, sorry Teddy Bear it's a surprise." Matt said with a smile showing off his dimples. Andrea rolled her eyes and he flung his arm over her shoulder. She couldn't help the electric shock that she got from that little contact. Oh how she wanted him to just lean down and kiss her like there was no tomorrow. She shook the thought from her head though. He had a girlfriend and as bitchy as his girl was, Andrea didn't want to be the reason for a break up.

They all walked out the front door and somehow managed to pile into Matt's car.

"Uh, Bri, explain to me why we didn't take your car?" Andrea said once she settled down on Zacky's lap. She didn't have anywhere else to sit so might as well. Brian got into the passenger side and Matt started the car.

"Because I'm almost out of gas and I didn't feel like taking it to fill it up." He shrugged and Andrea reached forward to smack him upside the head.

"Hey!" He yelled and turned around to hit her back. She was fast though and ended up scratching the shit out of his arm. He hissed in pain and pulled his arm back.

"God, you bitch, that hurt!" He groaned and Andrea could have sworn that she saw Matt glare daggers at her brother.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have tried to him me!" She snapped crossing her arms over her chest.

"You started it!"

"That's no excuse, you don't hit a girl! Especially your sister!" She yelled leaning forward. Brian rubbed his ear and sighed.

"Come on guys not now. Andrea just got back lets enjoy her while we can." Jimmy said and everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"Jimmy, I'm going to be here for a really, really long time." She said with a laugh. After that everyone was quiet for the rest of the ride as Metallica poured through the speakers.

^^^

As the car came to a stop, Andrea realized where they had taken her. She squealed and hugged Brian so tight he couldn't breathe. He laughed and rubbed her back. Hers and Brian's relationship was funny. One minute they could be the best of friends then the next minute they would be fighting.

"We wanted to take you somewhere that you love and we figured the carnival was the best thing." Johnny said shrugging his shoulders. Andrea giggled and nodded her head. She appreciated everything that the guys did for her and she always made sure to pay them back. Brian handed the lady some money and got us all tickets for the rides and games.

"Sorry sis but there's a group of girls over there that look a little lonely." Brian said and Andrea laughed as he walked cockily over to them. Jimmy and Johnny of course went to do their own thing and Zacky also saw a girl that he thought was hot. So that left Matt and Andrea alone.

"Anything catching your eye yet?" He asked her as they wondered throughout the carnival. She scoped around and her eyes fell on a pink teddy bear with white hearts. Matt followed her gaze and smiled taking her head and dragging her to the game.

"Matt, no I suck at basketball!" She whined as she eyed the game.

"Oh come on, you just have to make a few shots." He tried to persuade her but she shook her head vigorously.

"No, Matthew, I suck!" She said sternly but with a twinkle in her eye. He sighed and gently pushed her out of the way.

"Fine, you big baby.” He chuckled and handed the guy behind the counter a ticket. The game started up and Matt picked up a ball. With one swift motion he got it through the hoop. Andrea pouted and crossed her arms playfully. He made all ten baskets and the guy handed Matt the stuffed bear. He handed it to Andrea who smiled gladly.

“Thank you.” She said tucking the bear under her arm. He shook his head and waved it off.

“It was nothing.”

“Yeah, for you maybe because you actually play basketball! I don’t and I would have never been able to make those shots. You know how clumsy I am.” She exclaimed shoving on his shoulder. He laughed and nodded his head. He was about to say something but was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. They turned around and saw Matt’s girlfriend Valary standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Hello, Matthew.” Her voice was dripping with venom. Andrea looked down at the ground already knowing this was going to be bad.

“Hey Val.” He said calmly and forced a smile. Everybody could tell that he wasn’t happy with her but he was just too blind to see it.

“So, I see the bitch is back from her little trip. It’s too bad; I thought she was going to be gone forever. Oh well, I’ve still got a little bit of time.” She said and the girl that was standing beside Val laughed. Andrea sighed and Matt sensed her discomfort.

“Val, just stop let’s not do this here.” He mumbled but Andrea stepped in.

“No, Matt let’s do this here. Val, did it hurt when you fell out of the whore tree and banged all the guys on the way down?” She asked with mock innocence laced in her voice and features. Matt stifled a laugh and Val glared stepping up to Andrea. Of course she was a good few inches taller because let’s face it, Andrea’s a tiny little thing. By now the rest of the guys had showed up and were waiting to see what was going to happen.

“Says the girl that’s with my boyfriend.” She retaliated narrowing her eyes even more. Andrea laughed bitterly and handed Matt the stuffed animal.

“You’re just mad because he actually wants to spend time with me and not a STD infested slut like you.” As soon as the words left her mouth, Val raised her fist and slammed it into Andrea’s mouth. She felt her lip split open and the blood started pouring out but she didn’t care. Just as she lunged at Val, she felt two muscular arms wrap around her waist. Her back slammed into Matt’s chest but she was still trying to get free.

“Brian, take her back to the car before she rips Val’s head off.” He said and Brian came over grabbing his sister and throwing her over his shoulder. Andrea faded into the darkness but the guys could still here her screams and obscenities. Matt turned to his girlfriend and shook his head. She shrugged her shoulders and flipped her hair over her shoulder. She tried to hug him but he shook his head and pushed her hands away.

“Baby, what’s wr-“

“Val, go home!” He said firmly closing his eyes to maintain his anger. She scoffed and turned with her bitch crony.

“Wow.” Jimmy said with wide eyes. Matt sighed and shook his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
woooow.

just an fyi i have nothing against Val it just fit :)

the teddy bear