Status: Slow, cause I don't want to *** this up. But updates will hopefully be frequent.

Fly baby, Take Off.

New Empire.

We went down to the market that was on so I could have a look for this necklace that Dad wanted, I found one similar and decided to get it for him. Dad wanted something that resembled he’d lost someone, but he didn’t want some locket with a photo, or even a cross. He just wanted something that reminded him of mum. The necklace that I’d found had a palm tree on it, the story is that they got married, surrounded by palm trees on an island, and mum loved them so much that she proceeded to try and climb one after the ceremony, in her wedding dress and all, she was successful.
And to this day forward I still remember the smile dad had on his face when he told this story, and he told it all the time.

We continued to walk around as I explained what it was like to live here and having just dad around without mum. I was honest with him; I wasn’t letting the fact that we had sex last night, control what I did and didn’t say, and I for reason, I wasn’t scared to tell him everything. I wasn’t scared to let him see me hurt or upset.
I had a feeling he could handle it. I knew that whatever I told him he’d keep to himself, and he wouldn’t exploit my trust and or push for me to tell him more. He just let me lead, he let me tell him what I wanted to without asking questions.

“Thank you” He said. Once I’d stopped talking, as I had been non-stop for the past half hour.
“For what?” I asked.
“For trusting me easily, and sharing with me something really special to you” He replied honestly.
“Well thank-you for being so trustworthy” I replied as I kissed him on the check and we smiled into each others eyes.
‘Cause it’s here in you eyes, I’m lost in desire I’m caught in your fire, and it’s here in your eyes tonight.’

We spent the whole day together, talking about our lives, our future, even our dreams. It was nice, to have someone that is just willing to listen because the value your company so much, it’s different. And It’s going to take me a while to get use to. He told me about his parents, and his older brother, his life before he moved to Australia and the hole that he’d dug for himself.

He had a past that I hope we’d never revisit.

We walked along the beach and returned back to my house around lunch time, he made me lunch as I put away the food that I had brought and we ate it on the porch swing. Still talking about anything and everything that popped into our heads, I asked him about his favourite place in the world, I asked him about previous relationships and I asked him about his plans for this year.

For the first time in ages, I felt like the hole in my heart was finally closing over. It was mending, because I had someone else but myself to talk to, and to get to know. I felt as though this was moving at a pace that wasn’t quite slow, but we weren’t galloping yet. I wanted this to be special. No more wasted opportunities, no more doubt, this was different, and I liked it.

I put our plates onto the small table and laid my head down on his lap as he continued to talk about nothing in particular, he played with my hair and I occasionally caught him smiling at me, which I eagerly returned. And at one stage, he started to sing, this sense of warm overthrew my body as I listened to the words that angelically fell from his lips, into the air and into my ears. It was bliss.

“You have an amazing voice” I said, turning onto my back so that I was looking into his eyes.
“Aha, thank you, it’s just a hobby of mine, I write some of my own stuff, but really just do covers” He replied.
“Do you play the guitar?” I asked. He nodded and smiled at me.
“I want our first date, to be music themed, and I want you to sing to me, and if you do a really good job. I might sing for you too” I replied sitting up and looking him in the eyes.
“So, we’re going on a date now are we?” He asked smiling.
“Yes, we are” I replied as I lent over and let our lips meet again.
I pushed him back down so that he was lying on his back as I hovered over him, deepening the kiss. I pulled apart my lips as his tongue ventured into my mouth.
I smirked into the kiss, as I broke apart and kissed down his neck.
He groaned slightly as I looked back into his eyes and smiled, kissing his lips harder and lying down next to him, as he rolled over and planted a kiss on my forehead.
"I'd love to go on a date with you, and hear you sing to me, cause your voice couldn't be more perfect than you already are" He whispered.
And my heart got closer to completely closing, in fact it might've missed a beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated.
x