The Tracks of My Tears

My Heart Will Go On.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Two

“Don't leave me” she bagged, gripping his arms, as he tried to get off from on top of her.

“I have to, its already six, their getting up now.”

“Just a few more minutes...”

“No, I have to go” but he didn't want to, he wanted to stay with her, with lots of crying from her, he got up, as he got dressed she watched him, Once he was dressed he turned to her, her clutching her blanket around her naked body, this was the saddest he's ever felt after a night of making love.

“I love you” he muttered, she didn't say anything just watched him leave.


“Joe...Joe.... bro.”

Joe opened his eyes, he was laying on his couch, a man standing over him, looking down at him.

“Are you crying?”

“NO” Joe jerked up, rubbing his wet eyes. “Just some dust... and I think you spit on me.”

“I didn't spit on you.”

Joe didn't say anything as he looked around his living room, the then heard the sad music playing.

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never go till we're one

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on.


“Thinking about her again weren’t you?”

“No....” Joe trailed off. “What do you want, Garbo?”

“Nick gave me your copy of the song, he told me to bring it to you since he couldn't....”

“Why couldn't he?”

“He was with Annie.”

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HE WAS WITH ANNIE?” Joe yelled, pulling on Garbo's shirt.

“He was with her.... like I said.”

“WHAT WHERE THEY DOING?”

“just handing out...”

“F*cking bastard.”

“What I do?”

“NOT YOU, NICK, DAMN IT.”

“What he do?”

“He's with Annie... and... and it just pisses me off.”

“Don't worry about it... what are you doing listening to this anyway?”

“I just felt depressed today... this is my ring tone.”

“YOUR RING TONE?”

“Annie always liked this song.”

“Oh... I've never seen you stuck on a girl like this.”

“Yeah, well, I can't help it” Joe muttered, walking over to the CD player and turned it off, then into his kicthen.

“What about Katie?”

“What about her?”

“Does she... does she know about you and Annie?”

“No... she just thinks she's my god daughter and I thought it be better if she lived with my parents... I didn't tell her about how we were in love but my f*cking parents wanted to be a bunch of dickheads and brake us up” his voice became bitter.

“Is that what you told her?” Garbo asked, sitting down at the kitchen table with him.

“No.... I didn't tell her that my parents suck ass.”

“No I mean that you thought Annie was better off at your parents?”

“Yeah, I told her that on our second date when she asked about Annie.”

“Why did she ask about Annie?”

“Well, when I brought her back here the night before...on our first date, she didn't see her.”

“Did you and her... do it yet?”

“Your really nosy, dude, you know that?”

“Sorry...just asking.”

“Yes... happy I told you.”

“Who's better?” Joe gave him a weird look. “Were dudes, we can talk about it.”

“Fine....” Joe trailed off, thinking. “There's no comparison to Annie... it was just different with her.”

Garbo just nodded his head, Joe was glad he didn't start asking more questions.

“Nick told me you guys are going over to have family dinner tonight.”

“I really hate family dinners, my dad is annoying, I have to see Annie, she looks so hurt... well now she's with Nick maybe she won't be.”

“I said she was with Nick... I didn't mean she's WITH, Nick.”

“I KNOW...I KNOW...” Joe trailed off.

“If it makes you feel better, she probably blames Nick for what happen with her and you” Garbo told him.

“I know I do.... but if she did, why was she with him?”

“I don't know...maybe she's trying to make the best of a bad thing.”

“I rather sock him.....”

“Your bitter.”

“I'm bitter?” Joe gasped. “Damn right I'm bitter, I'm beyond bitter.”

“Your both my friends, so I wont say anything bad about Nick or Kevin, but if I was one of them I would have been alright with it, hell, when Nick told us I was cool with it, all the guys were, we like Annie.”

“Everyone likes Annie.... she's perfect.”

Garbo smirked at him.

“She is” Joe hissed.

“You've got it bad, dude....”

“I know....” Joe trailed off when he heard the Titanic theme go off in his pants. “That's probably mom, bugging me about some shit.... Oh, look I'm right.... HELLO.”

“Hello, Joseph, dear.”

“What?” he barked at her, he didn't even mean to.

“I wanted to know what time you and Katie will be here.”

“At seven when she gets out of school.”

“Alright, that's all I needed.”

“Bye” Joe hung up quick.

“Whoa... you were mean.”

“I can't help it...” he trailed off.

Joe drove down the street, on his way to pick up Katie, her collage class should have ended thirty minutes ago. His phone rang the Titanic theme once again.

“What?” he barked into the phone again.

“Did Garbo give you the track?” Nick asked, on the other end of the call.

“Yes... he did...”

“Good, are you coming to dinner?”

“Yep....”

“Good, see you then.”

Without a goodbye Joe hung up the phone, he pulled into Katie's collage parking lot and pulled into a spot near the door, five minutes latter Katie came out and jumped into his car.

“Hey, Joe” she smiled.

“Hey” he smiled back, rolling his eyes at how happy she looked, he wished he could be that happy. “Have a good day?”

“Yeah, Mrs. Norris said I would have won the case.”

“Aw, good for you” he smiled, as he pulled out of the parking lot and pulled out onto the street.

“I can't wait to meet your family.”

“Yeah, they can't wait to meet you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter two!!!!! Please comment!!!