The Tracks of My Tears

Perfcet. (The end.)

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Twenty Six

It had been a whole month since Annie and Joe got back together, even with the morning sickness this was one of the best months Annie has had in a long time. She walked out of the guest bedroom of Kevin and Danielle's house, Joe had left hours before to pick up all her stuff from the Jonas house. Annie walked into the kitchen and made herself a cup of spring water... extra ice cubs. There was a bang at the back door then loud cussing, she hurried over to the door and pulled it open, Joe was standing there a brown box in his arms and another laying on its side on the ground.

“Mother f*cking.....” he looked up noticing Annie there. “I'm sorry I dropped your...”

“Who cares?” Annie asked. “Its not like I own anything breakable.”

He walked in, kicking the box the rest of the way in the house, he dropped the other one on top of it and Annie gave him her water, since he was sweating.

“I found something while looking to make sure everything was packed” Joe stated, after chugging the water.

“What?” she asked.

“This” he pulled the heart ring he once gave her out of his jean pocket. “Why was it stuffed in a red sock under your bed?”

“I was hiding it from Nick” she stated.

“Well, there's no Nick here” he smiled at her, walking closer to her. “I think it's about time my girl wears the ring I got her.”

“I agree...” she trailed off, she couldn't hide the smile that was forming on her lips. He slipped the ring onto her finger then wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her close but careful not to press her to tightly against him.

“Joe” she said, after having her head lay on his chest for a few peaceful moments.

“Yes, baby?”

“I don't want to sound like a bitch...”

“Imposable” he cut in.

“But.... we can't stay here forever... Kevin and Dani will be back in a few weeks and I don't want to raise a baby in a hotel room....”

“I see where your going with this, baby... and that's why I arranged to meet up with a relator this afternoon, as long as you feel up to looking at some houses” he smiled down at her.

“As long as its a greasy old man who smells like beans.”

“Why?”

“Let's just say Katie Potter....”

“Oh please, baby, I wouldn't have given her a second look if we didn't break up” Joe told her.

“You mean that?” Annie asked, looking up into his brownie eyes.

“Of course.... you know I've never been into red heads anyway” He pecked her lips softly, as he drew circles into her back with his fingers. “We should get ready, the meetings at one.”

A few hours latter they were walking into a small office with pictures of houses on every wall, a older lady walked out of another door and smiled at them.

Mr. and Mrs. Jonas... nice to meet you” she stuck out her hand witch Joe shook.

“Actually were not mar...”

“SHH.... its nice to meet you as well” Joe seemed to like this lady more and more by the second. The lady shook Annie's hand and then sat down at her desk.

“I'm told your intersected in buying a house?”

“Yes.... “ Joe trailed off, looking over at Annie with a smile.

“What are you looking for in a home?”

“Something kind of big... were starting a family” Joe stated, placing his hand on Annie's belly.

“Aw, how sweet... congratulations” the lady smiled at them. Annie smiled in return, blushing slightly.

“Anything ells your looking for?”

“A nice kitchen... and a garden tub” Annie muttered.

“That's easy enough....well, I give me a few moments and I'll be right back” the gray haired lady got up and left the room.

“Well, she's not a he... but she's old and smells like beans... ya happy?” Joe smirked.

“Shh... your mean.... why did you let her think we were married?”

“I like it when people think your my wife.....” he trailed off, smirking at her.

“I like it too” she kissed his lips softly, but pulled away quick when the door opened and the lady entered once again. The lady took them to house after house, it felt like days and Annie's feet were starting to hurt, they got to the last house of the day and Joe almost had to pull Annie inside, the gray haired lady stepped outside to take a call on the cell phone she barley knew how to work.

“One day we'll be that old” Joe whispered in her ear as they looked around the huge kitchen, it had two walk-in pantries and beautiful hard wood floors that spread through the house.

“But your older then me... so you'll get there first” she suddenly had a horrible thought, one she never even thought about before. “Joe..”

“Yeah, baby?” he asked, sticking his head in a cupboard.

“Your older then me.....”

“I know...” he trailed off, not seeming to get the point.

“But... your a lot older then me.”

“Wow...gee thanks, Annie” he muttered.

“What happens when your old and...and I'm not?” she asked, she couldn’t bring herself to say what she was really thinking. He turned around and looked at her. He walked back over to her and placed his hands on her hips.

“I'm not going anywhere without you” he told her, seeming to get what she was saying.

“You won't have a choice, Joe.”

“Listen” he said, vary seriously, but still cracked a smile. “I'm gonna have you screaming well into your nineties”

“But you'd be in your hundreds...” Annie trailed off.

“I know” he smirked. “Were gonna be around to see our grand children have grand children.”

“How can you promise me that?” Annie asked.

“I can't” he kissed her softly on the lips, letting his lips linger a moment. “Your just gonna have to trust me.”

He walked into the living room and Annie slowly fallowed, she looked around the rather large living room area and started imagining pictures of her and Joe and their children, grandchildren.

Annie walked into the room slowly, she saw Joe sitting on the couch, almost all his hair was gone and what was left had turned gray, he looked warn and tired as he watched the TV Annie sat down next to him.

“She had the baby.... its a boy... they named it Joe after you” she told him, her voice much raspier now. He didn't answer just kept looking at the TV, Annie expected something to come from him but nothing did.

“JOE!”

Nothing.

“JOE!”

Nothing.

“Damn it.... turn your hearing-aid on.. I know you turn it off so I don't make you take out the garbage” she yelled, he turned and looked at her with a look and he reached up to his ear and turned his hearing-aid back on.

“Whatta want?” he asked, looking even more grumpy.

“She had the baby, you old fool.”

“Oh, what is it?”

“A BOY.... THEY NAMED IT JOE AFTER YOU...”

“Oh, I can't wait to play ball with my great grandson.... he will be just as sexy as me” Joe made a move that back in the day might have been sexy, but Annie really doubted it. “And he'll have a voice too, Just like his mom.”

“And her mom.”

“Ah, our first born....” Joe trailed off, with a smile.

“your weird....” Annie trailed off.

“but you love me” he smiled at her, through all the years his smile still made her weak in the knees.

“Yeah, I always have” Annie wiggled her way closer to him and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

“And always will.”


“Annie...” she heard Joe's voice, much younger now, she shook her head and looked over at him.

“Yeah?”

“You scared me there for a second” he sighed, pulling her into a hug.

“Joe...”

“Yeah... you ok?” he asked, worried.

“I'm fine... I just want to tell you if you ever turn off your hearing-aid so I won't ask you to take out the garage, I'll smack you.”

He looked at her weird, and she just smiled running her fingers through his think brown almost black hear.

“And try not to loose your hair... its to sexy.”

Hours latter they were climbing up the stairs of Kevin and Danielle's house, Joe opened the bedroom door for her and she walked in, him fallowing suit. She changed quick, into one of his over-sized tee shirts and slide into bed, he pulled off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers and joined her in the bed.

“Did you like any of the houses?” he asked, as he reached up and turned out the lights.

“Yeah, I liked the last one” she sighed, laying her head down on his chest.

“You did?” he asked.

“You didn't?” she asked worried, she had been thinking of nothing but the house since they left it.

“I did... but it doesn't matter what I want... only what you want.”

“It will be your house too” Annie stated.

“But I want to make you happy.”

“Having that house would make me happy.... it has a great bedroom right next to the master.... that can be the babies room, and its close to your parents house, I'm gonna need some help when the baby comes... and it would be great if Denise is close.”

“Alright then” she couldn't see him, but she knew he was smiling. “I'll call old lady beans tomorrow.”

Annie would tell him he was rude but he had been calling the realtor that since they said their goodbyes to her and Annie was tried of telling him it was mean.

“I can't wait to move in....” Annie trailed off, a smile of her own on her lips.

“I don't think it will take that long.... maybe a week or two.”

“That's not to bad......But we gotta get out of here before Kevin and Dani come back... I don't think Kevin will like us in his house, I don't even know if he knows were here.”

“I don't think Dani told him” Joe stated. “We should be waiting naked on the couch for him.”

“No thanks... I'll keep my clothes on.”

“Not if I had it my way.... clothes would be banned from the house.”

“What about when I'm nine months and all fat and lumpy ?” Annie asked.

“I'll still think your the sexiest girl in the whole word” he whispered in her ear, placing his hand on her belly.

“Your a lair... but you have a way with word, you know that?” she smiled.

“It's from years of being a player...” he smirked. “But I would rather be with you any day...”

“Lair.”

“I'm not lying... your my everything, you and that baby now, I don't need to cheap sex, or one night stands, your all I need.”

“But what if you get bored with me?” Annie asked, feeling sad already.

“I could never get bored with you...your perfect.”

“Your pretty perfect yourself, Joe” she leaned her head up and kissed him sweetly.

“I love you, Annie” he muttered against her soft lips.

“I love you more...”

“No way...”

“Yes way” she played along.

“I love you way more.”

“Huh-uh...”

“Yeah-huh...”

“I love you more then peanut butter.”

“I love you more then sex.”

“So, if I said no more sex for a year you wouldn't be upset?” Annie smirked, she could feel him shifting nervously.

“Um...yeah.”

“Right...”

“I wouldn't... cause I love you.”

“Yeah... ok fine then... so sex for a year.”

“Wait...” I thought this was only a game?”

“It is if you agree that I love you more” she smirked.

“NO” he whined.

“Fine then.”

“Your so mean....” he trailed off, pouting. She laughed leaning up to kiss his pouting lips, once, twice, the third time he kissed back a little rougher. His hands slipped under his over-sized tee she was waring and ranked his fingers up and down her back. She moaned into his mouth as his tongue ran across her bottom lip. He pulled away kissing down her neck.

“See baby, you can't resist me... just like I can't resist you” he whispered in her ear, before finding her sweet spot and sucking slightly, she let out another moan, closing her eyes tightly. “Now, tell me I love you more.”

His hands went to her front and found her panties, his fingers looped around them and slowly pulled them down her legs, all while his lips ran all over her neck and jawbone, driving her crazy.

“You...you love me more” she muttered.

“Huh?” he smirked. “Can you say that a bit louder?”

“You love me more.”

“That's my girl.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, that's the last chapter... the summery to the third part ( I'm Only Me When I'm With You)will be up in the corner by my name so go check that out.... I'll be posting a chapter tomorrow... so now, I shall thank you for getting the comments over 100 and thank you all for reading my stories!!

Please comment and tell me how you liked the end!!!!