The Tracks of My Tears

Sandwiched.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Four

“MAKE ME A SANDWICH.”

“F*ck you, make our own sandwich” Annie yelled from the kitchen, everyone was out other then Nick and her, Nick was in the den writing another song while Annie was in the kitchen making herself a sandwich.

“MAKE ME ONE!”

“NOOOOOO” she bellowed., just then the doorbell rang.

“Your lucky, I was about to come out there and smack you around” she heard Nick say.

“Oh, come at me, virgin.”

“SHUT UP WITH THAT.”

She laughed as she pulled open the door, but soon her laughing died and a gasp fell from her mouth.

“I... I forgot my key...” he trailed off, she didn't say anything, just walked away, back into the kitchen, he fallowed close behind her. She went back to making her sandwich, acting as if he wasn't there, but how could she when his eyes were burning into her, watching her every move.

“Nick's in the den...” she trailed off, her voice in a whisper. He smiled, that was the first time she had talked to him in mouths.

“I'm good.”

She didn't say anything back and walked into the living room where she sat down and turned on the TV, he of course fallowed her into the living room and sat down on the couch as well, she sighed heavily, trying not to look at him.

“So, what's new?” he asked, but suddenly regreted it, she just looked at him, her face blank.

“Your...your mom and dad wouldn't want you sitting here.”

“Their not here....” he trailed off.

“Nick is.”

“Where is he?”

“In the den... I said that already.”

“Writing?”

“Yes.”

She was being so short with him and he hated it, he sat back and sighed, he wanted nothing more then to pull her close to him, kiss her soft lips as he made passionate love to her.

“And as for what's new....nothing's new” she stated, bringing him back from his fantasy of making love to her.

“I heard from Garbo that you dropped out of school... why the hell did you do that?”

“Its nun of your never mind... or Garbo's” she stated.

“Well, why did you drop out?” he asked.

“I didn't want to go anymore.... I'm taking classes here, your parents wouldn't just let me stop school all together.”

“I wouldn't let you either...” he trailed off.

“I never listened to you, and I still don't now.... why are you even talking to me?” she barked at him.

“I wanted to...” he trailed off, she suddenly jumped up.

“Well, I don't want to talk to you, now leave me alone and go find Nick, and give him this because I'm suddenly not hungry anymore and he wanted it so damn bad” she trusted the sandwich plate into his hands and rushed up the stairs. Joe sighed as he got up and made his way into the den.

“You got my sandwich or am I going to have to put you over my knee?” Nick asked, his said bent down, Joe looked at him weird, put her over his knee?

“It's your sandwich.”

Nick's head popped up when he heard a man's voice, he looked over to Joe and smiled sheepishly.

“I thought you were Annie....”

“I noticed” Joe said plainly. Joe didn't ask him about why they were suddenly spending so much time together, or why he was about to put her over his knee, Joe wanted to ask, but he didn't want to seem like he cared, even though he did.

“What are you doing here, anyway?”

“Katie thinks she left her jacket here, so I came by to see.”

“Mmphw, whemakesuchoogsandwiches” Nick stated with a full mouth.

“Yeah....” Joe rolled hies eyes.

“Wanna stay fro dinner?” Nick suddenly asked, his mouth empty. “Its just me and....Oh...yeah..'m, never mind.”

“Huh?” Joe asked confused, even though he knew Nick was about to say Annie.

“I was going to ask you to stay, but I...I have plans.”

“With who?”

“Um.... no one” Nick stated. Joe had a sudden urge to punch Nick in the nose, now they were having dinners together? And plans? Joe then suddenly stood up.

“Where are you going?” Nick asked.

“Um, I got stuff to do... see ya around” and with that Joe hurried out of the room, he went back down stairs and into the kitchen where he found Annie again, she rolled her eyes once she saw him.

“I thought you left.”

“I was with Nick....” he trailed off.

She didn't say anything and took her new sandwich with her back up the stairs. Joe sighed once again, he checked the closet for Katie's jacket before leaving the house to do his 'stuff' he had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, chapter 4 is on your plate.. get it plate cuz of....oh nvm, damn I'm bad with jokes.

Please comment!!!

Would you like a pic of the sandwich??

Here's the sandwich: JK!!!!