Status: Completed

Breaking Their Hold

The End is Here...The End is Beautiful

So my senior year didn't go exactly as planned. Actually, scratch that. My senior year didn't even remotely resemble what I expected.

It was a million times better than I could have ever imagined.

Brian, Zacky, Matt, Jimmy, and Johnny returned to California the last day of prom weekend, and I was left to deal with the consequences of my actions. I walked into school Monday morning, prepared for the worst. I was greeted with a somewhat pleasant surprise.

Tyler hated me, of course. Sam and Evan, mindless drones that they are, followed Tyler's lead. However, Jaimi and Tori approached me at my locker. They had questions. A lot of questions. The first few minutes were awkward, but it quickly turned into just another gossip session, complete with dramatic gasps and tons of giggling. I realized that though I had changed, Jaimi and Tori were my friends for better or worse. When I told Matt, he laughed and said "That might be a good thing. It seems that Zack wants to introduce himself to Jaimi."

I skipped my graduation and flew out to California to attend the ceremony at Huntington Beach High instead. The bash afterward made everything we'd ever done in Danville, Alabama, look like a child's birthday party. I didn't remember half of what happened that night. I recall quite clearly what happened the next morning, though. Being woken at sunrise by Brian for the purpose of making love on the beach isn't something I'm likely to forget anytime soon.

I applied for college at any and every university in southern California and was accepted at USC. I'm starting in the fall. The guys are excited. We all agreed that we couldn't stand to be away from each other for too long. Well, Matt, Brian, Zacky, Johnny, and I agreed; Jimmy decided to prove it. I was handcuffed to him for the better part of three hours, until he was certain I got the point.

Brian, too, is going to school. He will be studying jazz at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood. He's not giving up on his dreams of becoming a rock star with his four best friends; he simply has a backup plan.

Meeting the five guys from Huntington Beach, California, changed my life. And if I could do it all over again, I would not change a single thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm posting this just to wrap everything up with a nice, neat little bow. lol. I hope you guys enjoyed the story and, because I've had numerous demands for it, there will be a sequel.

Thank you to all who have read this story....and I hope all of you stick with Jordan through the sequel as well.