Status: New Story- Complete

Imprinted on My Heart

End

Maeve’s POV

The two vampires who were coming after me quickly diverted their attention to a couple of wolves who had come at them, leaving me to go off and join in the rest of the foray.

I threw one vampire off my back and went to jump on another when I caught sight of blonde hair in the fight. My head lifted quickly and my eyes widened in shock as I spotted Cashlin in the crowd, fighting some of my pack. I couldn’t believe that she had been turned.

I shook off the shock after a second and took off through the fights, heading straight towards her. I came up and pounced, ready to kill her but she ducked at the last second. I twisted my body to face her and snarled, she smirked
“Aww hello wolfy, looks like I can finally kill you eh? God it will feel good Maeve” she said before taking a swipe at me, I dodged it but didn’t see the other hand she quickly brought up and yelped lightly when she tore along my face with her hard nails.

I licked my wound quickly before swiping one paw out at her and catching her leg, she let out a girly scream when she looked down and saw the blood, looking back at me she glared
“you are going to pay!” she growled, I bared my teeth at her and then she lunged at me; I reared up on my back paws and caught her in mid air, taking her to the ground and I quickly lunged forwards and tore her throat out, a scream dying as I did so.

After getting rid of her head I looked up and saw a vampire about to jump on another wolf. I lunged forward and knocked her off balance, taking her to the ground where we both got up and then circled, looking for an opening.

Alex’s POV

I had just ripped the arm off a vampire, it hanging in my mouth, when I spotted Maeve’s father in the distance, he wasn’t really fighting but more just watching the others around him do it instead.

I growled lowly before crouching slightly then breaking into a run. I let out a howl before I reached him and he looked in my direction right before I ploughed into him. We skidded along the ground a few hundred yards before coming to a stop. In the skid he had managed to get free and so we both got to our feet, facing one another.

He was bent slightly at the knee, ready to attack if he had to while I was crouched in an attack position, just waiting until I could rip his throat out.

His anger seemed to get the better off him though as he came forwards with a punch at my muzzle which I dodged then turned and snapped at his fist which he retracted quickly but shot out his foot and caught me in the side.

I yelped and rolled to the side to get out of the way of a further kick though he followed and tried to stamp on me but I caught his ankle in my jaws and bit hard enough to break skin and clip bone. He pulled away with a scream of pain and I let a small grin cross my face before jerking away as he punched at me again.

I managed to bite him a few more times, he now had blood pouring down one arm and along the side of his face, his breathing was becoming laboured and it was obvious that he was nearly done.

He looked around with wild eyes for someone to help him but I knew there would be no one there.

I readied myself to lunge at him once more, aiming for his chest when he suddenly darted off to the side. I growled and turned to follow him but stopped once I saw what he had planned.

He held Maeve in his arms, his arms which were wrapped tight around her chest as she squirmed to get free. His arms tightened and I saw her trying to breathe.

I growled as he grinned mockingly at me, then looked on horrified as in her terror, Maeve turned back to human as it tends to happen with extreme emotions. She looked at me with wide eyes and I felt the pain rip through me at the thought of her dying.

Her father grinned
“gonna kill her to get to me son?” he asked, I growled with all the menace I had in me and he flinched slightly before blustering again and squeezing Maeve tighter. She winced and squirmed more though it was difficult with her in his arms.

I shifted impatiently as I tried to think of something to do to save Maeve, I couldn’t lose her. I shook my head from side to side to clear my mind but it wasn’t working.

I looked up into Maeve’s eyes, locking my gaze with hers. I felt something in me shift and at that moment I knew what to do, I saw the determination build in her eyes as well when the thought came to her.

It took only seconds for me to leap across the distance just as she went slack in her father’s arms making him drop her and leaving his chest and head free for me to open my jaws and clamp down just as I passed over him, I bit with enough force to take his head clean off and I landed behind him and spat his disgusting blood from my mouth.

I lifted my head when I heard the howls rise and saw my father stood over the body of the lead vampire, his howl sounding out the loudest above them all.

I turned and ignored the celebrations though as I looked at Maeve, seeing her pulling herself from her father’s dead arms.

I changed back into human form and walked over to Maeve, standing over her I held out a hand which she took, getting to her feet and standing in front of me looking up into my eyes.

I smiled down at her and leant down to place a light kiss to her lips before reaching around and grabbing her up in my arms, her wrapping her hands around my neck, as I walked off the scene of death and through the trees to a safe place.

Once we got to my house we had made quick work of getting to my room and washing every trace of the battle from our skins in the shower before I took her to my bed, dripping wet and there I slowly explored her body before we erupted in lust and I was thrusting into her as fast as I could, pounding so hard as to imprint myself inside her forever.

She groaned as I stopped moving, her nails digging into my ass to urge me to move
“Alex” she moaned, I looked down at her and growled
“tell me you love me” I demanded, she looked at me, right in the eye, seeing how much I needed to hear it
“I love you so much Alex” she whispered. I rewarded her by thrusting into her harder than before until suddenly her climax hit. Her sheath tightening to the point that it strangled my cock and I erupted inside of her, her sheath milking me for all I was worth until I was spent.

I collapsed just to the side of her and pulled her into my side gently. She snuggled into my chest and sighed
“we’re forever you and me” I told her, she nodded
“forever Alex” I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes, happy in the knowledge that tomorrow was a new day and a new chapter for us together.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Lord I Have Been Writing This Story For Nearly A Year Now On And Off, Thank God It's Done And Up In One Night,
Have Fun Reading And I Hope You Like It :D