Status: just beginning

Our Last Song

Havent i had enough of you?

Ugh even with the warm sun and the wondrous blue ocean that goes on forever the feel of this new place still rubbed me the wrong way.But since i have to stay here for another month and a half might as well make the best out of it.Taking a quick shower i threw on a tank and stone washed blue shorts and started to explore again.Ignoring my younger sister and father which were both laughing in the kitchen as they made what i guessed cookies by the smell.Thick heat engulfed me as i made my way closer to the beach when i heard the frantic chirping of a bird.I ran to it and it seemed scared it was a small bird that had fell from the sky.I cupped the small creature in my hand cooing so it can be clear that no harm will be inflicted on it.From the looks of it the poor thing had a broken wing.Running back to my dad i told him about the animal and he said to call animal control..Helpless i carefully made a splint out of a twig and some bandaging tape i found in my medicine cabinet.Calling animal control i heard an all too familiar voice answer.''Umm yea there is a bird here with a broken wing and i don't what to do''.....before i could finish he automatically asked my address..i obliged and he hung up.My dad is a pack rat so we found an old cage from when i had a bird.Mr.Tweeters i was 5 when i had him my dad and i went out to buy me my first pet.And even though most girls my age at the time liked kittens,I was fascinated by birds all types the way the glide so gracefully through the sky like a moving picture.Funny how something can change your life and your all of a sudden a different person.Wanting to know more about how i can further help the bird i went out to see if i can find out any info on the bird so it would get better faster.Surprisingly there are a lot of places here that have books.Not trying to seem like I'm stereotyping anything but i never actually pegged California as being nothing more than the ''THE BEACH STATE''how can you really blame me?that's the only part of Cali you really see on TV.But anyways settling down at a quiet small coffee shop i got all the information i needed..It was a blue jay...which are normally suppose to be migrating somewhere else but poor thing might have lost his way.But it states that it doesn't take long for a wing to heal with proper care of course.My sense of relief was suddenly interrupted when a figure caught my eye.Looking up from my book it was him again.
''Hi''he chirped
''Hey''
''Funny meeting you again''his casual talk was really starting to bug me but i entertained him anyway
''Yea....we just cant seem to stop running into each other now can we?''
''Georg c'mon i wanna try and catch a tan before the sun dies down''normally his gang is with him but no it was just one,,,,,the dread lock boy...i never noticed it before maybe because i didn't care but he has a lip ring on the left side of his lip...voice deep and urgent
''Yea yea you and your sun here i come''he shooed him away....walking away he decided to invest his time on harassing a pair of twins in bikinis rollerskating down the boardwalk
''Your friend seems a Little anxious you better go before his bitching hits overdrive''
''Yea maybe your right,,,,,,oh yea sorry i didn't do this before my name is Georg''he smiled extending his hand out....looking at it i nodded
''Kiley''
''Well i hope this isn't the last i see of you''
''Hmmm only time will tell''
And with that he left to join his friend and i went back out to go shopping...Stumbling across a nice little shop that was surrounded with knick knacks,,,i was looking at a charm bracelet when i felt eyes on me..Turning around i saw that bill guy staring at me..uneasy i looked away and continued looking
''Well well well if it isn't Ki''katora jeered not sensing the hostility at first i smiled happy to see someone i could relate to
''Hi kat''
''Mhm what are you doing?''
''Nothing just browsing''
''Oh well don't let me bother you...i should take my leave bill is waiting for me''giving me a hug she left....figuring that there was nothing here that caught my interest i left to..until the alarm went off and i was stopped by a cop
''May i see your bag please''his tone serious....not really understanding the purpose considering that i know i didn't take anything i decided to bicker.
''I don't have anything maybe you just have a jank detector''
''Oh yea? well explain this''he pulled out one of the little trinkets that were sprawled out on the shelf that i was looking at when i was talking to Kat......damn it i thought....looking across the street i saw Kat's blue jems smirking...i guess shes happy...The cop took me and made me pay for it and to top it all off i really didn't have any money so now my dad has to get involved and pay for it,Ugh that was the most embarrassing thing i ever had to endure the ride was silent just like any other until dad decided to reason with me...
''Ki can you just explain to me why you would do such a thing?''
''For the hundredth and fifth i didn't take the GODDAMN CHARM''i barked
''Watch your tone young lady I'm still your father''he silenced me...staring anywhere but his eyes the windows was my only option.
''Well if you call leaving me and Anna for four years than you aren't a real dad in my book''i whispered loud enough so he could hear me,
''I want you to believe that i am and i always will be...you just have to believe that everything will be alright....your mother told me about whats been going on back home and I'm very disappointed'
''Well life is full of disappointments right?''getting out of the car i raced to my room so i could get away from him but he stopped me in mid step...
''When will you understand you are too young to comprehend''?he reassured..now i was really steamed how could he even say that?...wiping my tears i gathered my words and went in for the kill..
''Understand?too young?....When you say that word that means that i don't know something but i do know and what i don't get is how can you possibly leave everything you had with mom to live so far away from your daughters?...i couldnt keep my composure so i slept outside that night on a beach chair next to a tree that held the small bird i was taking care of...rest came easily as the waves crashing against the shore put me to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day i rarely even seen my father let alone talk to him but when we did he told me that someone would be coming out to tend to the bird.At around three someone did come but it was my great displeasure to see that Georg was working there.His smile that played on his face which caused me to grimace...haven't i had enough of you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so hi peoples sorry i havent updated in awhile...getting ready for college and all that jazz stress stress stress but anyways...i wanna thank my readers subscribers and commentors even though i wish i had more of each but im still thankful for the ones i got.....sorry if this chapter is a lil crappy its 1 in the morining my head hurts and i feel like imma bout to upchuck but i didnt wanna keep the wait 2 long so um...yea give me your thoughts.....byies