Status: This is no longer being updated because I am doing a complete rewrite. Read A/N at the bottom of chapter 20 to find out a little more.

Lost & Found Book 1

Chapter 10 The Roof

"C'mon!" Kyla said trying to hurry us up a little. We were trying to hurry but it seemed like an eternity before we reached the set of stairs that led to the roof. It was unlocked, Shina's handiwork off course.

"Who knows what she's thinking" Spade exclaimed. I slipped through Spade and Kyla and rushed up the stairs. When I reached the roof Lyre had Shina and was laughing. Oh no, I thought to myself. I felt goosebumps rise up my arms and make me shiver. "Lyre, release Shina. Now." I ordered feeling uneasy.

"Aw, is little Carmen not feeling up to giving up?" she asked toyingly. At which point I stared and folded my arms with a dead serious look on my face. She smiled, which sent another wave of goosebumps up my spine. Spade and Kyla finally caught up to me, "Where were you guys?" I had to ask. "Sorry, but arguments take time" I pouted partially.

"Yeah well Lyre holding Shina by the neck doesn't take time" I remarked, at which point they tried to shove past me to get a look.

"Shina!" Kyla called. She was already out cold. Lyre's smile grew to the point that I was seriously getting creeped out. I saw lightning in the distance 'It can't be lightning, there aren't any clouds out, and its not super hot,' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes at that point and saw a certain witch on a broom. Tink that is, I smirked and opened my eyes. "Hey Lyre!"

She glanced at me. I could sense that Spade and Kyla were already curious. "You think your invinsible, don't you?" I just had to ask. 'Hurry it up a little Tink' I thought to myself.

"Why yes, I do think that. Why do you ask?"

"Oh no particular reason. It's just that if I remember correctly, you ran from my friend in the shed." She tensed up and began to look a little worried, or scared, whichever one fit what she was feeling.

"What's wrong, Lyre? You seem on edge."

"This isn't over brat."

"Oh, I think it is" Tink said sneaking up behind Lyre. Lyre was about to turn on her heel when Tink stabbed her through the heart with an iron dagger. "When you mess with those I'm cool with, Lyre Blackheart expect to be killed." She then let the body drop after pulling the dagger out with one swift motion.

"Thanks Tink" I said.

"No problem, hey Spade quit standing there! I need some help carrying Shina down to the doc's office"

"Yeah yeah. Can't you like levitate her down there?"

"And freak out the entire school and have them try to kill me? No fucking way in hell. So get your lazy ass over here, boy." Me and Kyla snickered. He flipped us off.

"Just so you guys know for future reference, I'll be attending here. Just to save your asses if a crisis like this pops up again" Tink informed us. Spade groaned.

>>>In the Doctor's office<<<

"Looks like she only passed out due to low blood sugar. She's lucky that you guys noticed she wasn't in class." We thanked the doctor. "Chey, I'm surprised your here a couple days early."

"Eh, I just wanted to get used to the layout of the school. I don't want to be a frantic newb looking for her classes" Tink said.

"Well, I guess I understand your point. Shina's mother is coming to pick her up. So I suggest the rest of you get to class," the doc ordered. Spade tugged on my sleeve and pointed to a kid walking through the front doors. She was wearing a black Skillet shirt and a pair of black baggy shorts. I exited the doctors office and sat down in one of the chairs outside of the main office. I closed my eyes, in that brief second that they were closed I saw the fire from my dream. I reopened my eyes quickly.

"Is Cheyene here? She goes by the nickname of Tink a lot" I looked at the girls face. She had dark brown hair with a bright red streak and deep carmel colored eyes.

"And who are you?" I asked curiously.

"Ayanna, some people call me Aya."

"She's toying with Spade's head in the doctors office over there." I pointed. She smiled and thanked me. "Tink! I think you forgot that today we were supposed to go shopping?" She called standing up straight.

"Aya!" Tink gleefully pounced on her. "Sorry, needed to help a fellow witch" I heard her whisper in Aya's ear. She sighed. Rolling her eyes she said, "Fine, I'll forgive you, this time."
♠ ♠ ♠
I got you in here Aya! :D