Status: This is no longer being updated because I am doing a complete rewrite. Read A/N at the bottom of chapter 20 to find out a little more.

Lost & Found Book 1

Chapter 12 Inside Trouble

"WHAT? There were wasp people at the mall?" Shina burst out. Spade sighed, "I knew we shouldn't have told her."

"Oh, shush you" she snapped. I went over to the bean-bag chair and plopped myself down. Rummaging through my bag I found my pencils and my erasers, I grabbed them and also pulled out my notebook. I sighed then began to draw.

"What? I'm just telling the truth. Ya know?" Spade said ruffling his hair then stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Don't ya know me! Ouivae thats what twice now your necks been saved by a girl?"

"Shut up" by the time those words came out of Spade's mouth I got up and ran out of the room. I didn't realize why I did it or where I was going, by the time I finally stopped I was infront of Leona's room. I knocked, no answer, I called out, still no reply, I rattled the door knob, it was locked. I steadied myself and asked the guy at the end of the hall if Leona had left her room at all. He shook his head. I walked back to her door and knocked once more calling out, "Leona if your in there please come out. Or else I'll kick your door down." I closed my eyes and counted to five then I kicked the door open. There was all sorts of stuff behind it. I stepped inside avoiding the debris I had scattered then stopped dead in my tracks. Leona was on her bed eyes wide open and the girl I had seen earlier was right behind her. I heard footsteps behind me I spun on my heel to see the guy too was here.

"Run fool," I heard Leona whisper. I shook my head smirking.

"Leona. You realize I've taken on all the jocks before right?" I had to ask over my shoulder keeping my eyes trained on the guy. He tensed up then got ready to strike. I prepared myself for the dive. 'He probably thinks I'd duck like everybody else he's fought,' I thought to myself. He dove forward and tried to grab me but I had jumped, putting my hand on his back and flipping I turned around just as he was coming to his senses of what I had done. He turned around and I just flat out punched him in the jaw, tumbling backwards he was knocked out. I watched as Leona ribbed the girl then grabbed her by her hair and threw her at the wall next to the door. She too was knocked out.

"Foolish girl. I could have handled them myself" Leona remarked.

"Really? I haven't seen you all day and now I just saved your ass? I saw these two goons earlier today at the mall," I said tossing a stray strand of hair over my shoulder. "I'll inform you now, the asshole whom I just dealt with had threatened my boyfriend." She straitened up and jumped off her bed. I heard running down the hall.

"Carmen!" I heard Spade call out. I went towards the door stopping when I heard a groan, turning around I went behind the guy just as he was waking up and knocked him back out with a decently sized book. Spade had stopped when he saw I had kicked down Leona's door and I was right behind the man that had attacked him. He smirked then had entered.

"How's Leona?"

"I'm alive boy," she said scaring the daylights out of him. I laughed. Kyla was hot on his heels.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked impulsivley. "Sorry, I had to deal with Shina. Then find Kyla."

"Yup, and now I have to find Leonard," I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. "What? Have you seen him since your little bout with him?" He shook his head. "Very well then, take care of this and I'll find that ass." I informed slipping past.

"Wait for me Carmen," Leona called. I stopped and looked back to see her slipping on her sandals. When we had reached the cell where Leonard was kept he was in there. Not fuming like he was days ago.

"He's up to something, be careful" Leona had warned me. I opened the door and signaled for Leona to enter. I went in after her and closed the door.

"Hello ladies" Leonard greeted. Leona scowled.

"What are you up to Leo?"

"Thinking, why what does it look like I'm doing?"

"Being wierd," Leona said crossing her arms.

"Aw, whats wrong? You were right I needed time to think."

"Carmen, your friends are calling, leave this to me for a while, alone." I left the room locking it behind me. Then I ran back towards Leona's room to see if I could be of any help. Which was greatly needed. Spade was struggling with the Wasp guy and Kyla was getting ready to electrocute the entire building. I snuck up behind the Wasp chick and put her in a sleeper hold. When I had dropped her to the ground the guy her the grunt and came after me calling out "Shell!" I jumped up instantly and went on defensive. He came straight after me and I dodged just meerly pushing him into the wall behind me. He grunted then fell, knocked out. I sighed and closed my eyes. Popping them back open and cursing lound enough for the building I said hurriedly, "Get to Leonard's holding cell!" Then I teleported to Leona's location. I was right behind Leonard. Grabbing him by the throat and pinning him to the wall I said, "Leonard, I'll give you two options again. The first is that you join us and don't attack us, the second is to stay here in this room to die." He spat back with, "I already told you, I ain't going to be no traitor to my clan. I'll get my mitts on the traitors and kill them both." I closed my eyes and reached into my pocket. Leona put her hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"Leave him to me. If anyone is going to kill my brother, it will be me. I don't wish to hold any anger towards you." I heard her voice quiver, I looked over at her and she had just turned her emotions off. I released him and walked over to the door. When it was all over with I turned towards Leona and she had turned her emotions back on. I went over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She turned and hugged me crying, "Why? Why did it end up this way?"

I shook my head not knowing the answer to her question.