Status: This is no longer being updated because I am doing a complete rewrite. Read A/N at the bottom of chapter 20 to find out a little more.

Lost & Found Book 1

Chapter 20 Mates

Recap(for my sake and maybe yours xD ) :

Shina started bouncing in her seat when he came around and I was beginning to wonder what drugs they gave her, I heard the infirmary doors slam open and I stepped into the walkway to see what was going on. Spade came running towards me, a bit bloodied, but unharmed, I glanced behind him and saw several people bringing in stretchers of people. Frowning, I looked at Spade, who stopped in front of me and pulled me in for a hug. "What happened?" I asked, seeing a lot of healers come running in.

Spade shook his head, "Your dad and Jade got into it and Jade turned out to be a witch, a lot of people got caught in the cross-fire."

--Carmen's PoV--

"Wait, hold-up just a bloodied second," Shina called out, looking over I saw she was holding a hand up.

"Shina? You're awake?" Spade asked, doing a double take. She smirked and nodded slowly.

"Leila and Keira told me to wake my ass up and greet my mate, so that's why I'm awake."

"Who're Leila and Keira?" Colin asked from right next to her, at the same moment I asked, "Who's your mate?"

Shina laughed and I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Leila and Keira, my wolf and witch." She said chuckling, "And my mate just so happens to be your twin, Carm."

I looked at her and made my face emotionless, and she tensed and started to look worried. Slowly dropping my arms to my sides I made my way next to my brother and put my left hand on his shoulder. "C-Carmen? You aren't mad are you?" Shina stuttered, it took everything I had not to break the act, clearing my throat quickly I asked in as much of a nuetral tone as I could handle, "You aren't going to be flirting with other guys, right?" She nodded quickly, "And you aren't going to go 'round breaking my older brother's heart, are you?" She shook her head while my brother's gaze quickly darted back from me to her and back again.

"Kyla, Spade, you both want to add anything in? Seeing as we're all friends with this one," I ask flicking my finger in Shina's direction. Spade and Kyla look at each other for a moment, then back to me, then to Shina and say at the same time, "You lie, we won't be able to save you." My mask almost broke to that, I glanced over at her and she noticebly gulped and nodded very quickly, I broke the mask and smirked.

"Good, take care of him, and don't go around being," I paused for a moment, "Well, you."

She put on a mock offensed face and held a hand over her heart, "You think so little of me! Me being me is just one of my many attractive qualities."

Kyla, Spade, Ivy and I snorted and muttered at the same time, "yea right." And we laughed after sharing a look. Colin was silently chuckling, as I could feel his shoulder jumping. Calming down we all got to finishing our food and catching up on what happened from when we-Kyla, Jake, Colin and I- disappeared. To say I found it kind of funny is to say the least. By the end of our chatch-up one of the medics came around and ordered us out so the patients could heal, we all left grumbling after saying night to Shina and my brother, who was told to stay in the infirmary until he gets at least a little bit of meat on his bones. Spade and I made our way home after we dropped by Kyla's place.

When we got there I stiffened, sensing Spade's father near by. Spade stopped and looked at me, opening his mouth he was about to ask me what was wrong, but got cut short when the breeze picked up. He quickly shut his mouth and tensed himself, looking around quickly, he grabbed my arm and quickly made his way back home. I grabbed the keys from my pocket when we got to the walk-way and Spade pulled them from my hand and quickly pulled me inside, locking the door. I exhaled deeply and made my way to the living-room and plopped down on one of the couches.

"Is your dad turning into a stalker or something Spade? Cuz that was kind of freaky..." I trailed off, looking over at him I watched as he ran a hand through his hair and shrug. I sigh and lean forward, resting my elbows on my knees.

"We need to talk," Spade said quietly. I frowned a little then said, "Yup, we do. So sit, I'm not gonna rip your arm off." He chuckled and sat down next to me.

"So," He paused for a moment to rub the back of his neck, I looked over at him and noticed him fidgeting so before he got the chance to finish what he was probably about to say I spoke up.

"Talked with Kyla earlier when we were in the cell, she told me about mates." He snapped his head up so fast that I thought he'd have whip-lash. "We're mates aren't we?" I asked, he nodded. I smiled, "Good, cause if some hoe flirts with you they're gonna have a broken arm."

We burst out laughing. When we stopped neither of us spoke for a few minutes, at least it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. I stared at my hands that were folded in front of my knees for a minute before I spoke.

"So, I'm just gonna guess that you didn't want to freak me out by telling me sooner?" I asked glancing at him from the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, sorry Carm." He said quietly, I nodded and leaned back.
♠ ♠ ♠
-~-~-~A/N~-~-~-

█████████████NOTICE█████████████████████
████I AM REWRITING THE ENTIRE BOOK████████████
████Sorry.... I got bored with how I had written this book, and whereas I'll keep this up I am going to create new, I know that a few people may be sad but I just couldn't continue writing if I didn't like it.... I am going to keep pretty much all of the characters but the plot will be different.... So hopefully ya'll will keep an eye out for the re-written version, cuz I have no idea when I will be posting it... maybe when I get a few more chappies done...███████████
So I'm just tossing this final chapter up real quick before I continue my rewrite... Vote, Comment, Fan Share and all that fun... I really would like to hear what Ya'll think about this

Ice