Status: This is no longer being updated because I am doing a complete rewrite. Read A/N at the bottom of chapter 20 to find out a little more.

Lost & Found Book 1

Chapter 4 Remarks

After the entire interrogation I made a deal with Leona. She would help us then she could do whatever she wanted with her life, without taking anybody else's lives. She gladly accepted. Her brother Leonard was pissed.

'So now what do we do?' I thought to myself, 'It feels like an eternity.'

"Hey Carm!" I spun around and looked towards Shina. She was running towards me trying to get my attention, which she had.

"Yo, what's up?" I asked.

"Leonard pissed Spade off again! We have to hurry!" At which point Leona was hurrying out of the room I followed behind. As we got to the room I saw a crowd of people cheering on one of the two.

"Hey knuckleheads out of my way!" Leona screamed. One of the guys flipped her off she swung him around and broke his arm. He screamed in agony, the people who were watching him stepped aside. She gladly took the offer hurrying into the room with me on her heels. I grabbed Spade by his collar while Leona threw her brother at the concrete wall stopping him.

"Settle down the both of you, idiots!" Leona screamed. They both looked at her dumbfounded. I was impressed.

"Leo, sit your ass down in that chair right now, nope not another word from your mouth. Hey one of you ass-phats at the door get another 3 chairs NOW!" she ordered. Leonard moved back to his chair, while two people from the crowd moved people out of their way and entered the room with 3 chairs and a table.

"Thank you" I said to the female whom was carrying the table that had a chair on top of it. She smiled awkwardly. "Yo Tink! Whats up?" Spade said. She looked at him who's collar was still in my hand. I released it.

"Heh, little brat wouldn't know up from down if his little girlfriend and her new friend who was my sister didn't stop us." Leonard sneered, I tensed up and forced myself to relax.

"Spade, if your going to put up with a runt like this guy then why the hell are you here? You obviously can't deal with him. If anything your girl and this gal over here can probably take him alone with out getting out of control," She said pointing in my then Leona's general direction.

"I'm Carmen, Carmen Locus" I said.

"Leona Wells" Leona said introducing herself.

"Wow, catch," Tink said throwing something in my direction, I caught it and took a closer look, a paper shuriken I wanted to take it apart but then wiped that thought away, handing it back to it's owner.

"Thanks, Spade you got a fast one here, never thought you could get a girl... But, hey beggars can't be choosers, ya know?"

He stared blankly at her. I unfolded one of the chairs then sat down chuckling.

"Leo, I swear, if you so much as charge I will kick your ass so far into the wall behind you that you won't know up from down, let alone even your name." Leona threatened pointing at him. I raised my eyebrow and got out of my chair to put a hand on her arm. She looked over and relaxed. "Sorry Carm," she said under her breath, I nodded to her apology.

"My sis, apologizing to a neophyte damphir. Something's wrong with that picture." Leonard stated, tapping the side of his cheek with his right hand. "Oh wait, the fact she never apologizes to anyone but Sara is what's wrong."

Leona huffed and spun on her heel. The crowd outside the door parted. Tink, Spade and I grabbed a chair and pulled them outside.

"Well that was a rather short chat." Tink stated setting the chair she had in hand down beside the door. I nodded in agreement copying what she had done. Spade did the same as well after closing the door, making sure it was locked.

"Well, I better get going, Lina is going to flip if I'm late. I get to help her look up information. This is so not my day." Tink scowled, before turning and walking down the hall waving.

"Who's Lina?" I asked looking over at Spade who grinned.

"A wolf, you'll meet her eventually. She's been cooped up in her study for the last month and a half. I think she likes being amongst all the dusty leather-backed books." He stated.

I chuckled, "I don't blame her. I like books myself, you know that."

He snorted, "Eh, me and books aren't really best of friends."

I smiled. Leaning against the door Spade looked at his phone and smirked. "Go home and get ready, I'll stop by and pick you up."

I raised an eyebrow, "OK? Where are we going?"

"You'll see, for now just go get ready." He said winking at me. I walked past him and made my way towards the entrance.