Losing Lori

; Fourteen

Anyone could tell by just looking at you in your later days, that you were wild.

I don't mean party wild, even though you were that too. I think you know what I mean, Lori. Long legs, seductive smile, pretty bright eyes that could stop anyone in their tracks. By now, you must know what I mean. Otherwise, you're fucking stupid and need to look in a mirror. You'll get it then.

I never expected you to be a better kisser than I was. I mean sure, there will be girl kissers and guy kissers but if you put two of the best - us, okay, I'll boast here - together, you win. Like always, you had the upper hand with me and I was putty in your grasp. It was probably funny to you, but I don't care. It was nice for me.

You always see people on the movies kissing, hands in each others hair, and you wonder if you'll ever have that. I never had that until met you. Even before you turned over to the crazier side of yourself, you did the hair thing. I could feel your fingertips going around my neck, your palms soft and warm as you tugged lightly on a lock of my hair. It was never rough, never mean. Just a reminder for me to actually try and kiss you back.

And I did. It would wake me up, pull the fog over my eyes away. You knew how to get exactly what you wanted from me and you always did, whether it was dinner or forgiveness or a favor. You wanted it, you got it. Smooth, you are, Lori. Very smooth.

It's almost sad, how easy you had it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated early. I've been getting comments and messages asking why I don't update this like twice a week, but you know, I never feel like a chapter has been out long enough for me to do that. I haven't updated this week though, so here you go.

This was more of an intimate chapter, meant to sort of show you just how Oliver and Lori were when they weren't fighting. I love hearing my readers riddle this story out to me - explain what they think Oliver is feeling and how he's picking out things he loved about this girl, this stranger girl that left him with nothing at all, all the while he hates her.

Those are the comments that really make me smile.

(;