Destinere

One plus one equals three

“Kelsie, wake up! Dammit, wake up!”

I opened my eyes and pink clouds assaulted my eyes. “What the hell?”

“Kelsie, get up.” My dad said. I sat up and more pink surrounded me. Aunt Eliza, I thought.

“Oh my god, Danny!” I quickly lifted myself up from the floor.

“Kelsie, what the hell happened?” My dad asked, fire in his eyes.

“I-I don’t know. I think I fell asleep or something. What are you doing here?” I asked perplexed.

“Kelsie, I need you to tell me exactly what happened. Now.” His voice oozing with urgency.

“Um, I came in. Aunt Eliza said Danny was sleeping, she offered me hot chocolate and I can’t remember anything else. I think I passed out and had a weird dream.” I rubbed my eyes.

“What dream?”

“I don’t know. I was drinking the hot chocolate and talking to Aunt Eliza and suddenly she turned into a green monster. I stabbed it I think, than I woke up. I don’t know why she’d just let me sleep on her flo-“ I stopped med-sentence looking at the broken pink mug and the knives on the ground. And the blue substance that was on the floor.

My heart started pounding and ideas suddenly sparked in my mind. Ideas that couldn’t
possibly be true.

“Dad? What’s going on?” I asked frightened by the scene before me.

“I think it’s time to tell her, Anthony. She’s going to be a part of this whether you want her to or not.” A new voice addressed my father.

My heart pounded as I turned to look at the new person added to this weird equation.
“What the hell are you doing here?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Man, I have NOT updated. But I will again. Really short filler chapter just to refresh everyone's memory. More to come.
Promise. :)