Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active. Working on an update.

She's the Drug That I Need

Chapter 13

At the sound of the doorbell ringing though the front room, Sarah paused the movie she had been watching and placed the bowl of popcorn down onto the coffee table as she stood to head over to the front door.

“Hey, did you guys have fun?” she asked smiling down at her daughter, who was dressed as Cinderella, her eyes lifting to Brian who was dressed as a knight.

“We got lots of candy mommy.” Jenni replied with a smile, holding up the bag that she had collected her treats in.

“And a fair few dollar bills in there too.” Brian added with a smile as they walked thorough to the living room.

“Well the money can go in your piggy bank and you can have one bar of candy now and the rest goes in the kitchen.” she said sternly a small pout appearing on her daughters’ lips.

“You can’t have it all in one go, your teeth will all fall out and you’ll not sleep for a month.”

“Your mommy’s right, come on, choose one to have now and you can have some more tomorrow.” Brian replied with a smile. Jenni looked at him and nodded, reaching into the bag to pull out a bar before handing the bag to him.

“Want one daddy?” she asked holding out the bag.

“Thank you sweetie.” he said dipping his hand into the bag.

“And you mommy.” she said offering the bag to Sarah.

As she dipped into the bag, Brian stood from the sofa. “I’ve got to get going, but I’ll see you both on Wednesday yeah?”

“Yeah that’s fine. Thanks for taking her out tonight.” She replied with a smile

“No worries, I enjoyed myself.” He replied, returning her smile.

“Say thank you to daddy for taking you trick or treating.” She said giving Jenni a gentle nudge.

She sprang up off the sofa and wrapped her arms around him as he crouched to embrace her. “Thank you daddy.”

“You’re welcome Cinderella. Love you.” He said kissing her cheek.

“Love you daddy.” She replied with a giggle before clambering back up onto the sofa.

With one last goodbye, Brian made his way out of the house and back to his car.

A half hour later he was pulling up outside Zacky’s house. The guitarist had gone all out on decorations again, as was now tradition, his house looking like something straight out of a horror movie.

He made his way into the house where the party was already in full swing, heading straight to the kitchen for a beer.

“Nice costume Gates.” As he took a sip of the beer he turned almost choking on the liquid as he saw Johnny walking in through the French doors that led out to the back yard.

“Says you. Can you even call that a costume?” he replied as Johnny stood in front of him wearing a bright green mankini.

“Just don’t let him stand too close to you Gates, he’s slipped out of the thing twice already. Not a pretty sight.” Jimmy, who was dressed as a pimp, laughed as he entered the room.

“I can’t help it if this things too small for my goods.” Johnny muttered as he glanced down to rearrange the material that covered him.

“How did trick or treating go?” Jimmy asked with a smile.

“It was fun, she had people wound around her little finger, giving her the best candy they had and even money in some cases.” He replied.

“Definitely her fathers’ daughter then.” Jimmy replied with a chuckle.

“Baby, it’s getting cold out there, can Melissa borrow your coat?” Danni, Jimmy’s girlfriend, who was dresses as his hoe asked stepping in from outside.

“Of course babe.” He said taking off the bright red velour jacket and handing it too her.

“You guys coming outside?” she asked as she headed back outside.

“On our way.” Jimmy said with a wink and a smile.

“Melissa?” Brian asked, recognising the name.

“Yeah, you remember her, she works with Danni.” Jimmy said.

“Tall, blonde, cracking set of tits.” Johnny added cupping his hands over his own chest to elaborate.

Brian nodded, a smile creeping onto his lips as he made his way over to the French doors.
He made his way over to his group of friends, Jimmy and Johnny beside him. As he greeted them, his eyes landed on the familiar woman sat next to Danni, Jimmy’s pimp coat wrapped around her, hiding most of her skimpy Dorothy outfit.

“Nice to meet you again Brian.” she said smiling up at him, her eyes glinting as they roamed over his body.

“Um, yeah, nice seeing you again too.” he replied with a smile.

Two hours later, Brian slowly staggered up the grand stair case on his way to the bathroom, his eyes fixed on watching his feet making sure they were heading in the right direction. He looked up at the sound of other footsteps making their way towards him, a smile appearing on his lips as his eyes met Melissa’s.

“Hey.” she said with a smile stopping in front of him.

“Hi.” He replied, his eyes scanning over body. “Having a good night?”

“Could be having a better one.” She replied with a wink, the tip of her tongue running over her rouged lips.

“Really?” Brian asked with a knowing smile. “Anything I can help you with?”

She looked up at him, her lower lip drawn between her teeth as she took a step towards him. “Actually, you could show me where the spare room is.”

Brian’s heart thumped in his chest, a small growl leaving his throat as he licked his dry lips.
“I think I can manage that.” he replied quietly, taking hold of her hand and leading her down the hallway into one of the guest rooms.

Once on the other side of the door, Melissa pushed him up against it, pressing her lips against his. He moaned, his hands gripping her hips, pulling her closer to him as he parted his lips, allowing her tongue to slip over his as her fingers threaded through his hair.

One by one, items of their clothing began to fall to the floor as they made their way over to the bed, falling back onto it with just their underwear left to remove.

Brian’s hands slipped under her back, finding the clasp of her bra and undoing it easily, slipping the thin straps off her shoulders before pulling at the red lace with his teeth.

As his tongue traced around her nipple, his fingers slipped further down her body finding the matching lace thong, slowly wrapping the thin material in his fingers. As he was about to pull it from her body, he suddenly found himself on his back, Melissa sat on top of him, pulling his boxers off his body, revealing his large erect penis.

He groaned as she took him into her mouth. God that felt good. He closed his eyes, bucking his hips and then an image flashed behind his closed lids. Sarah. He opened his eyes and looked down at the woman taking him with her mouth. She was beautiful and sexy. He moaned, his head falling back into the pillow his eyes fluttered shut the image of Sarah returning. He moaned again remembering all the times they'd done this. He bucked his hips again keeping the image of Sarah. He moaned, Sarah's name very close to slipping past his lips.

What the fuck was he doing? Was this how it was going to be now? Imagining that the women he was with were Sarah. Fuck. His eyes snapped open fixing themselves on Melissa pushing thoughts of Sarah out of his mind.

He felt his balls tighten in her hands as he pulsated in her mouth, coating the back of her throat with his cum. As she slowly pulled him out of and licked the head of his throbbing cock, taking more of his cum into her mouth, a thought flashed through his mind. He needed to move on, forget his feelings for Sarah. He couldn't let her have a hold of him any more. His eyes moved to meet those of the beautiful woman who was slowly kissing her way back up his body and smiled back at her. His hands quickly held on to her body, pulling her closer to him, capturing her lips with his, pushing his tongue into her mouth as he rolled them both over, his fingers sliding quickly down her body dancing briefly over her folds before pushing two long fingers onto her.

She moaned in complete pleasure, her hips starting to move against his hand as his lips moved down her body, his tongue slowly circling her nipple before taking the bud between his teeth. A soft hiss left her lips as he tugged gently, his fingers curling within her.

Feeling her body start to twitch in anticipation of her orgasm, he trailed kisses down her abdomen, nudging her legs further apart; he settled his head between them, his tongue flickering over her clit earning another moan.

He slowly withdrew his fingers from her, replacing them with his tongue as her legs wrapped around his shoulders, ushering him closer to her.

Calling out his name as she shuddered around him, he licked her juices before lifting his head back to hers, his tongue slipping into her mouth again as he pushed his length into her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies for the delay, but between being at Download and having no net connection it couldn't really be helped!

There may also be a delay for the next chapter too as I won't be around (for personal reasons of which I won't go into here, but those who know me know why) It may be a week or two before I'm in any state to write properly again.
On saying that though, there is already another chapter of this written so if you want an update before I disappear for a while get those comments coming in! :D