A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Boys Will Be Boys, Baby

(Erelin’s POV)
“Ryan, where are you taking us?” I asked as he had my hand and was running as fast as he could to get us out of the big warehouse. I turned to see everyone but Amanda and Pete behind us and I figured they were on their way a little behind us where I couldn’t see them. Brendon wasn’t too happy Ryan had my hand.

“I am taking you to a secret room that leads to a tunnel that goes under the warehouse. That is how we escaped sometimes from the vampires who wanted to use us for food.” He said smiling at me.

“Ryan, what you did back there, I want to thank you.” I said trying to keep up with Ryan.

“I saw how Colin was acting and he was way off. I didn’t want him to hurt you. Calling Amanda’s dad wasn’t the plan. It was just supposed to convince Amanda to come with him.” Ryan said pushing a fake wall out of the way that had steps leading downward in the dark somewhere.

“Come on.” He said turning on a flashlight and leading us into the tunnel.

We came out of a hatch from the ground and up by some trees away from the warehouse but its view in sight. I turned to see no Amanda and no Pete. I was really worried.

“Oh my gosh guys!” Sam said before I could.

“What?” Brendon asked thinking Pete was behind him.

“Amanda and Pete haven’t come out yet!” I yelled upset.

“How can that be? I thought Colin let her go.” Andy said.

“I don’t know.” Jenny said. “I only remember us following Ryan and I assumed they were in their way.” She added.

“You don’t think Amanda’s dad has them, do you?” Chrissy asked worried.

“I’m going back in.” I said about to head into the hatch again.

“No, you can’t!” Ryan said grabbing my arm.

“Back off my girl!” Brendon said angrily pushing Ryan away from me.

“Boys, stop!” I said coming between them.

“Erelin is right. I’m going back in too.” Sam said followed by Joe.

About that time we all just had an instinct to turn towards the warehouse. What we saw made us all drop to the ground and make us sick to our stomachs. The warehouse blew up and Pete and Amanda were missing. Please tell me they weren’t still inside when it blew up.

“No!” Joe yelled.

“Amanda!” Sam and I screamed.

“They got out right? Please tell me they could still get out Ryan!” I said yelling at him.

“I don’t know.” He said in shock as we all got up from the ground. “I just don’t know.” He added.

“There has to be some mistake.” Patrick said. “Our best friend did not just die because of your idiotic psychopath of a friend!” Patrick said coming after Ryan.

“Patrick, chill. We are all in shock but if anyone wants to pummel this dude it is going to be me!” Brendon said as I had to push him away from Ryan.

This is just great. I find out my ex still loves me and I have a tingling in my stomach over seeing him. Yeah, I am a little ticked because of our current situation but he did save our lives. On the other hand is my new potential relationship with someone who will never leave me regardless of anything. What is a girl to do? I can’t worry about this. I need to focus on Amanda and Pete and stop these two boys from killing themselves over me.

“What if they came out a different way? Can they do that?” Jenny asked.

“Yeah, there was a different way out through the tunnels. Maybe they got lost and took it in the dark.” Ryan said.

“Then I vote we head to the house to see. If they did, maybe Amanda is in shock from the explosion or maybe she doesn’t know about what happened with Colin. Oh, man. I forgot about him. Was he in there?” Jenny asked.

“I say we forget about him. He is the one that put you guys in danger.” Joe said. “I would rather not think of him and just worry about my friends.” Joe said pushing past Ryan.

“Guys, we can’t just leave Ryan here alone.” I said running up to Brendon who was following Joe.

“Oh no! He is not coming with us! N, O, no!” Brendon said. “I almost thought I may have lost you too and he was responsible just as much as Colin.” He added.

“He did save our lives.” Chrissy said.

“One night and one night only and if he lures vampires to my house, I will kill him.” Patrick said angrily as we walked to Andy and Patrick’s cars.

“I just hope Amanda and Pete made it out and are waiting at home for us.” I said worried.