Status: Active ;3

Lost and Found

Andy

“This might be a stupid question–”
“Kaitlyn, there’s no such thing as a stupid question.”
“Do fish, like, drink water?”
Never mind, stupid question.
“What has that got to do with trigonometry, Kaitlyn?”
I can’t believe Di was making me tutor them. In our house. On a Saturday. I think she hates me. I could be doing more productive things. Like hanging out with Angel for example…
“Where’s Oli?” Sarah whined.
“I think he’s gone out sorry.”
I knew for a fact that he was in his room but I wasn’t going to tell them that. Why should we both suffer the pain in the ass known as ‘Slut One’ and ‘Slut Two’?
“I just came up with the best idea ever. Sweaters for your feet!” Oli walked into my room skittles in hand, “I shall call them: Feet sweaters.”
“They already exist, Oli. They’re called socks.” I dead panned.
“Hey sexy,” Sarah winked at him.
Ew. Just ew.
“Uhm… hi.” Oli scratched the back his head, most likely trying to think of a plan to escape from Sarah.
“So Andrew,” Oli turned to face me with that stupid grin he only uses when he’s up to no good, “Alone in your bedroom with two girls?”
I could kill him right now.
“That’s an oxymoron.”
“You’re an oxymoron,” he retorted, sticking out his tongue.
“Go away.”
“You’re just asking me to leave so you guys can be alone,” he laughed and winked before exiting out of my room.
I was going to get payback and I knew the perfect way.
I turned to face Sarah.
“His room is down the hall second to your right.”
Sarah grinned and ran her hand down my arm.
“Thanks sweetheart.”
“Oh no, it’s my pleasure,” I grinned.
“You two have fun,” she purred, “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t.”
I laughed. She’d do anything that has the ability to get an erection. Anything.
She left my room but not before winking at us one more time.
“So what do you want to do? It’s just me and you, alone.”
“I would like to finish tutoring you.”
“If this is about that slut of a girlfriend, she doesn’t need to know.”
I rolled my eyes and picked up my vibrating phone of the table.
Oli: Just remember; paybacks a bitch. Whore.
I laughed; I’d like to see him try. Everyone knows I am the champion of payback.
“Andy?”
I looked at Kaitlyn.
“Yeah?”
“So, do fish drink water?”
***
“Hey,” I smiled.
Angel waved, a cute wee smile adorning his adorable face.
I sat down on the swing next to his and swung side to side as I stared at the ground. I wanted nothing more than to look at his perfect face instead of the boring, brown dirt but I didn’t want to look like a stalker.
Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to take a quick peek…
I looked up to meet his sky blue eyes.
He blushed and let out a small giggle, obviously embarrassed I had caught him staring at me.
“I brought you a present,” I said, breaking the awkward silence.
He bit his lip.
“It’s nothing too special,” I said biting my lip.
Suddenly I had become very self-conscious about the note book.
What if he hated it?
What if he hated it so much that he started to hate me? And he tells everyone about how bad the gift was and they all start hating me and I drop out of school and become a hobo who no one loves and be forever alone!
Okay, so maybe I was over reacting a little too much...
I handed him the perfectly wrapped a package. It was wrapped in sky blue paper with clouds on it and a huge baby blue bow on top. I obviously hadn’t wrapped it. I had to get Di to do it for me because I somehow managed to injure myself while wrapping it.
I’m an accident waiting to happen. I should probably wear a helmet and knee pads everywhere I go. I like that plan. A lot. That is a great plan. Fantastic. Why didn't I think of it earlier?
He unwrapped it slowly.
The suspense was killing me.
He pulled the book out of the paper and grinned. He turned to the first page and read the note I had written on the first page.
You truly are an angel.
Dorky, I know.
He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.
“I know it’s terrible, but you don’t have to cry!”
He slid the pen out of the rings on the book and began to write.
He handed it to me and blushed a little.
It’s not terrible, it’s wonderful. I love it so much. Thank you, Andy <3
I grinned, I was so glad he liked it. I was scared he was going to laugh at me or something.
He stood and walked over to me. He held his dainty hand out, asking to pull me out of my swing. I grabbed it willingly and stood up.
Standing on his tippy toes, he leaned up and brushed his lips softly against mine. He blushed, nuzzling his nose into my shoulder.
I grinned at how adorable he was being and placed my index finger under his chin, lifting his head so we were looking into each other’s eyes. I slowly reattached our lips. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. His movements were shaky and I could tell he was nervous. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. I could feel him smile into the kiss. He parted his lips slightly, allowing me to slip my tongue in. Sparks flew as my tongue massaged his. I wanted to show him how I felt. It was just perfect. It made my insides melt and I didn't want the kiss to stop. I wanted it to go on forever and ever. It was indescribable. It was magical.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you love Christmas!