Status: ~Finished~

Toy Soldiers

You Really Wanna Fight Me?

Matt's view:
"Alright guys, you know the whole deal that went down with my sis and Skinner?" They all agreed. "Well he found out that Dalton here and Leah go out now." "Yeah Dalt!" "Anyways, he is planning on going after Dalt and me tonight. We gotta look out for each other cause we don't know who he will be going after. Heck we don't know that he isn't telling other 'canes to go after us out there. So we gotta be careful tonight." "Alright, let's show that kid that he doesn't mess with Leah and get away with it!" The guys all were pumped up for the game now. They are out for blood tonight. You can't make a promise to take us out and not go through with it cause we go through with any plans we make.

Leah's view:
"Go get 'em boys! Teach 'em a lesson! Matt! Do they know?" "Yeah we told the guys before the game, everything is good. Dalt isn't talking to anyone thought I don't know if he is mad or just getting ready for the game." "Where is he?" "Back there." Matt pointed and I saw him, they hadn't started the introductions of the players yet so I called him over. "Dalt is everything okay?" "No." "What is it?" "I wanna kill that kid. He says one thing about you out there I don't care if he doesn't want to fight I am going after him I already explained it to coach." "Just please don't do anything stupid." He looked at me trying to persuade me to let him got out there and do whatever. "No Dalton, no stupid stuff. Promise?" "Fine I won't try to injure guys on purpose." He walked away. "Wait, injure? Don't injure anyone, period!"

Matt's view:
I went into the face off and tried to get kicked out so I could go to wing were Jeff was. He had already tried to talk some smack from wing. I had to get in on it. "New center. Let's go." "Matt why did you get kicked out so early?" "Relax Staz, I am going to play wing against Skinner." "Oh alright." "Well if it isn't the Duchene kid. We gonna have some problems this game?" "You don't even know." "Well don't worry I will go easy on you." "Gee thanks." The puck dropped and so did Skinner. I shoved him to the ice. "What the fuck was that Duchene?" "I never said I was going easy on you." "Well I never said I would go easy on your sister either, but she got used to it." He got back up, I grabbed him by the collar of his jersey. "What did you just say about my sister?" "I think you heard me loud and clear." "Say something like that again to any of us and our whole bench will be after you. Got it?" "Can't make any promises." The referee came and got me off of him. "Dalton! Come here." Dalt was about to go on the ice, but I had to tell him Skinner had already started the trash talk. "Don't listen to anything this kid is gonna say to you. He is trying to get us hyped up and make up get penalties. Take what you can without going off on him." "I'll try."

Dalton's view:
They got to red line and dumped the puck in and changed. Skinner was charging into the corner I kept my back turned to the boards just until he got close. Then I moved and he crashed into the boards. "You should be careful Skinner, your hits are pretty predictable." He got up quick and got in my face. "Why would you do that, I could have gotten seriously hurt by you making such a stupid play." "Me making a stupid play your the one coming in at 60 miles per hour." "You could have just taken the hit." "But what's the fun in that?" "You obviously know about the text I sent that bitch Leah." "Yeah and she isn't a bitch." "Sure whatever you say. I meant it, watch your back Smith. Never know what I will do next time I see you in the corner." "Okay Skinner. I will be waiting."

The game kept going on. He was pushing me and Matt to the limit. I can't believe some of the things he was saying about Leah. I am surprised I haven't knocked him out yet. The thing that set me off was when he and I were against each other at the face off. "Dalton, why you even go after her? To sleep with her? That's why I was. Played the sweet guy card for the whole relationship and it still didn't happen. Shoot if you wanna sleep with her, you will have to drug her or something, that's what I would have done. That girl is never giving that up. So word of advice, dump her quick." As soon as the puck dropped, I took of my gloves, my stick hit the ice, and he got the hint quick. We were about to fight, what I had been waiting for the whole game. this time the referee's weren't stepping in.

"First of all I am not an ass-whole like you are. I am not going out with her, just for that. I actually treat her right. unlike you who only cared about sleeping with her. She never would have gone out with you if she knew what you were really like." "Really? Cause I could have wooed her to go out with me. I have a certain charm with girls." "Yeah? Well guess what, I don't want you to ever think about Leah, me, or her brother again. None of us want to deal with you. So just leave us alone!" As soon as I said my last words I punch him dead in the jaw. He was laying on the ice, not moving. He was breathing and his eyes were open, but the ref's made sure the doctor checked him out before he got off the ice.

I walked out of the locker room. I saw Leah standing in the hall waiting for me. "So? What did you think of the fight.?" "Well I wish you would've knocked him out on the first punch, but it was still good." "Well I had to deliver the message to him that we don't want him thinking about us or dealing with us anymore." "Well that is good." She leaned up and kissed me. "What was that for?" "For fighting him and telling him off the whole game." "It was nothing. What he said is a different story." "Do I even want to know?" "No. It was all lies," "I am beginning to think everything he told me was lies all along." "Well I am glad to give you a whole new relationship that is full of truth." "Me too." I turned to kiss her. "Now let's go home." "What do you want to do Dalton?" "How about a game of 'Truth or Dare'?"

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
So if people aren't going to comment I am just deciding to end the story here. But I think it's an okay ending. If you guys have any ideas for a story you want me to do, I will gladly start one. So leave comments if you have any story ideas. Thanks to everyone who read,commented, and subscribed to this story!! I will start another one as soon as I can!