That Bitch With The Notebook

Question 10

”Who, in My Chemical Romance, are best at keeping secrets?”

“Mikey, hands down, you can’t tell anyone else anything without expecting the entire world to hear about it the next day… don’t look so innocent, Frank!”


“Frankie?” a hushed tone infiltrated my ears and I turned quickly, hoping to see the boy I’d been thinking about so intently.

“Oh. Hey, Mikey…” I said, disappointment evident in my voice. He frowned.

“Why are you always so sad?” he asked, sitting down next to me on the grass.

“How can I be happy? I told you about Gee and me,” I sighed, “I’m still waiting for him…” I will only be happy when I see him.

“He’s not coming,” Mikey whispered, “Sorry Frank…”

“He is coming, Mikey, I know he is,” I said, wanting to block out my ears from Mikey’s nonsense, “Why would he tell me to meet him here if he had no intention of meeting me?”

“Well, Bert…”

“Bert? Mikey, Bert did what?” I said, panic-stricken. Why must Bert ruin everything?

“He told me to say he’s sorry…” Mikey out-right lied.

“No he didn’t, Gee wouldn’t tell you to apologise, he’d do it himself,” I said. I know Gee. I’m supposed to be his boyfriend.

“Okay, fine, you’re right, all Gee said was ‘Tell Frankie I’m not coming’,” Mikey said, “But I didn’t want to say that, so I padded it a little.”

“Don’t do that-”

“What? And watch you get hurt? No way…”

“How do I know you haven’t been keeping hundreds of little secrets away from me?” I cried, angrily.

“Sometimes it’s better to keep secrets!” Mikey cried, angrily, getting up hurriedly, “I don’t want you to feel bad!”

“Well, what have you been keeping from me that is so damaging then, huh?” I yell, standing up and looking up at him angrily, hating the fact that he’s so tall.

“Have you never even considered that Gerard’s happy with Bert?” Mikey yelled, so loud I had to cover my ears, “Have you?”

“No, he said-”

“Love isn’t enough, Frank, anyone could love you,” he said softly, “I love you, your mom loves you. Just because Gee says it, it doesn’t mean he means it the same way you do. I know I want it to mean the same, but sometimes we don’t get what we want…”

I looked at my feet, the tears sliding silently, “Can I fight for him?”

He enveloped me in a hug, “Of course you can fight for him… never give up on him, Frankie…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Ah, I like this now.

Read my other stuff yeah?
Flash! Its brand spanking new!