Status: Comments? Tell me what you think.

New Girl

OO2.

“Are you serious?!” I said with laughter pouring out of my mouth.

“Why would I be lying?” Christian said in all seriousness. We were talking about the time he had went to a fast-food drive-thru and ordered stuff that they didn’t serve. Like ordering chicken mcnuggets at wendys. You just don’t do that, however the whole time we were laughing, he was sitting there texting. Was I really that boring?

“Am I really that boring that you have to text someone else the whole time you’re with me?! I didn’t think that I was that boring. I thought we were actually having fun.” I snapped.

“Kendall, no. I-I am having a great time too its just that-” Christian started saying.

“What, its just fucking what Christian? You have a girlfriend you are texting some one better than me?” I asked.

“Its just that I really like you and I am texting Justin!” He said like he is aggravated.

“Justin who? Justin Bieber?” I said laughing like he was joking and making it up.

“Actually, yes I am.” He said.

“You are joking now, dude don’t lie.”

“I am not lying.” He showed me his phone for proof.

“So why are you texting him?” I asked getting comfortable for a very long made up dragged on answer.

“For advice.” He replied simply.

“About what?”

“Girls.”

“So you like other girls besides me? You were leading me on for nothing?! What is up with these Atlanta kids? I have been here for a day and they are already killing me!” I spat.

“Is there a reason you are always jumping to conclusions like this?” He laughed. “Is that a New Yorker thing?”

“I don’t know! But seriously Christian, whose the girl?”

“You.”

“Me?”

“Yes.”

“Oh.” I smiled. “You like me? Like ‘like’ me like me?”

Heat rose to his cheeks and he nodded. “But I have only known you for a day and I already feel like I have known you for years.”

“Awh. That’s the cutest thing I have ever heard.” I cooed.

“Kendall, since we are on this whole telling the truth streak-”

“No were not, you just said you know Justin Bieber and that’s it.” I said.

“Just let me finish!” He chuckled showing his braces. “I have a youtube, and I have fans. Like stalker fans, and loyal fans, and over one hundred thousand subscribers.”

“Holy Fuck.” I muttered.

“I know right. Lets make a video, let me see your laptop.”

“If you insist.” I yawned as I stretched to reach my macbook laying on the floor.

Christian logged into youtube and started recording straight from my webcam. I’m not too sure if I want everyone to being seeing me like this. I thought to myself as my hair was pulled up into a messy bun and I was in sweats.

“Hey youtube. I’m at my neighbors house. HAHA! SUCKAS!” Christian screamed as he talked to laptop scream with a smile smacked on his face. He twisted the laptop to point to me. “Say Hi to youtube Kendall.”

“Hi to youtube Kendall.” I smiled and waved a bit.

“Okay guys this is the first time I am doing this so please no haterz.” Christian adjusted the laptop so the viewers would be able to see the both of us. “Kendall, will you be my girlfriend?”
♠ ♠ ♠
crappy?
yeah 2 comments for the next chapter- and check out these new stories
I'll Always Remember You
More Than Alive
thanks!