Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Brothers For Life

Gerard's P.O.V.

The next day
After school

I was gonna pass the weekend at my brother's, so I got there as soon as the school hours ended.

I pressed on the doorbell and heard rushing footsteps coming closer to the door. It opened and Mikey welcomed me in a warm hug. He was so thin, it felt like he could snap in my arms if I squeezed too tight.

"Gerard! I'm so happy to see you" he exclaimed.

"Me too, bro. Thanks again for Monday, you really saved my ass."

"No problem, that's what I'm for. Come in, I made coffee. Tell me all about your first week at work."

* * * * * * *

"That's horrible!" he said.
I had just told him about what had happened on Thursday (with the Franklin guy) and he was outraged. We both didn't get why so many people were homophobic. It's not really a choice, you can't control who you're attracted to. You can't control who it comes up to...

When I came out to my family, my parents had screamed at me and told me it was inhumane and that I would burn in Hell. They didn't want me as a son anymore. My brother had accepted me and let me stay in his apartment until I could afford my own. He had supported me through everything and loved me for who I was. I owe so much to him. He had also helped me overcome depression when I was stuck with Steve, but that's another story.

"I know" I finally answered. "I offered him to come to my class on Monday, to talk about that kinda stuff. I hope I can help him. It was just a note that day but I know it can get worse."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter...

Please comment <3

Cooler update soon :)
love, zombies and unicorns