Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

My Hero

Frank's P.O.V.

Wow. He was the first one who ever stood up for me. The other teachers just ignored everything and my friends preferred to stay out of trouble. It was one of the nicest things someone had ever done for me. I know he was just doing his work, or whatever, but it still meant a lot to me.

The class ended and I gathered my stuff before getting up from my chair and making my way to the door. As I reached the hallway, Mr. Way called me from his desk and I went back into the room.
That angelic voice... If only I could hear it more often, whispering sweet nothings in my ear or moaning out...
Whoa, there! Back to planet Earth.

"Y-yes?"

"Look, if you ever have other problems like that, or just want to talk to somebody, you can come see me. My class is opened every Monday at lunchtime" he offered.

Was I dreaming?
Mr. Way was talking to me, personally, and had suggested that I came to see him on Mondays!
I know there would be other students there for extra work, but it was already something.

"Well yeah... Uh, thanks. Thanks a lot."

He answered with a beautiful smile and went back to his work.

I ran off to my next class, light-headed.

* * * * * * *

Lunchtime

I spotted my friends in the cafeteria and noticed the girls were gossiping about some unknown subject.

"Hey Frank!" Bob greeted me as I sat down at our table.

"Yo. Where were you the last three days?" I asked him

"Sick" he pouted.

"What are the girls talking about?"

"The freaking art teacher..." Ray grumbled.

"Oh, hi Frank," Jasmine said as she finally took notice of my presence.

"Hello..."

"Did you see Mr. Way's shirt, this morning? It fitted him so well!"

Of course I had seen his half-buttoned black shirt and the white tank top he wore underneath. Of course I had perceived the lines of a toned chest under the tight fabric. Of course I had drooled over his opened collar and rolled up sleeves that revealed a milky skin and a defined musculature.

Of course I had noticed his fucking shirt, I was staring at it for about an hour.

"Nah, I don't really remember."

"Well, I think he looked quite fine" Caroline finished.

The girls turned back to their meals and started discussing which movie star had the best tan. What an interesting conversation. (obvious sarcasm)
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

Update soon :D
love, zombies and unicorns

thanks 4 the subs :)