Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Wouldn't It Be Grand To Take A Pistol By The Hand?

Gerard's P.O.V.

Friday
Morning

I slowly walked to my brother's apartment and knocked weakly on the wooden door. I didn't have any strength left, at all. I heard footsteps dragging lazily to the entrance and Mikey opened the door, a sad look on his face.

"It's the big day, bro" he mumbled.
He noticed my bloodshot eyes, my dark circles, my cadaverous appearance, my greasy hair and the dry puke leftovers sticking to my lips. He hurriedly held me in a comforting hug and I couldn't stop myself. For the thousandth time today, I broke down in tears.

"I know it's been tough for you, Gerard. But it's almost over, believe me. Steve's going to jail."

Steve was my ex-boyfriend. Things were good on the first months, until he started abusing me. I used to think it was okay, a couple of slaps were normal, I just had to behave better. But from there, it quickly went downhill and I found myself in the hospital many times a month. I had to make up excuses and lie to my friends and family each time there was a bruise, a cut, a broken arm, blood loss... but that wasn't the worst kind of pain he made me go through.

My body was all he wanted, and I had to give it to him, and to all his fucking «pals». God help me if I ever complained. I felt so cheap, so worthless, so filthy. I didn't know how to get away from it all, I couldn't leave him. It became the only way I knew to be loved and appreciated, and I didn't want to lose him. I stayed his prisoner for three years, until I finally decided to tell someone. I confessed to my brother and he called the police, convincing them to arrest Steve. I was scared he would escape and take revenge, or that they would simply release him, but Mikey made me understand it was the best solution we could choose.

When I was stuck with Steve, I fell in a deep depression and my little brother helped me get over it, even if I wouldn't tell him the cause. As soon as he learned, he supported me and didn't get angry, he just tried to free me from the mess I was in. I couldn't be more grateful for everything Mikey did for me, he literally saved my life a couple of times, when I felt it was too much and I thought a bullet could be my savior. He had talked me out of committing suicide twice when he came in on me with a cold gun pressed to my fucking head. He could be so mature about things, sometimes I forgot who was really the oldest sibling. I wasn't a model for anything anyways, so I guess he truly was more like a big brother to me.
And once again, he was comforting me in his arms.

"W-what if the jury didn't believe me? I... I was the only real witness. M-maybe they think I lied!" I panicked.

"Calm down. They saw the scars... and they can see damn well that they aren't self-inflicted. Plus, there were also the testimonies about Steve's violent past. Don't worry."
He patted my back and wiped my tears, and we weakly made our way to the parking lot, to his shiny black Lamborghini.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

Hey! Sorry, it's been a long time...

I'll update tomorrow, promised :D

Thanks for the comments and subs, they really make me happy <3

This was sad part number one, prepare for number two... the trial. BU DUH DUH DUH!!!!
There will be flashbacks so you can understand the situation better.

love, zombies and unicorns =D

Title: lyrics from My Chemical Romance - Dead

PS: Escape The Fate was incredible! Awesome mosh pits :)