Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Now Come One Come All To This Tragic Affair

Gerard's P.O.V.

At the trial

I sat down at the designated place and prepared myself to hear the final sentence of this trial, which had lasted many long weeks. I saw an agent bring Steve to his seat and he turned to me to flash a sly smile.

My hands were clammy and I noticed they had started trembling. Despite how high the temperature was in the room, I suddenly felt like I had just been soaked in ice water. My vision blurred and my heart sped up, I got dizzy and things started to black out. The voices surrounding me got weaker and I realized I had no idea where I was. I began shaking violently and I couldn't control my body anymore, everything felt numb.

The judge started talking, but I didn't understand a single word he said, until...

"...charges of severe domestic violence..."

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey babe, there's a party at my friend's in an hour, I want you to come with me" Steve said, walking towards me.

"Oh, sorry honey, but I have a really important essay to write for tomorrow and I haven't even started it yet, so..."

"What. The. Fuck?" he breathed out before slapping me hard across the face. "How many times will I have to tell you? YOUR BOYFRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FREAKING SCHOOL SHIT. Don't I mean anything to you?"

"O-of... Or course you-- " I started.

"ANSWER ME!" he screamed as his fist collided furiously with my jaw.

"Yes. O-of course you do. I'll go."

"Good. You wouldn't want me to snap your little bones again, would you? Hm. Now go make yourself pretty, I wanna show you off to my pals. Open your shirt so we can see your chest and put on your tightest skinny jeans. No underwear. And go apply some make-up or something on your bruises and injuries, it's not very attractive. Oh, and before I forget, Dave's gonna be at the party and I want you to get my dope."

"Steve!"
He punched me in the stomach and pushed me to the ground, pinning me there with his foot.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" he yelled as he leaned down to spit in my eyes.
He lined up kicks and punches all over my body and my head started to spin after one particularly hard blow to the face. He got out a knife from his pocket and brought it to my neck as he knelt down close to me.

"Listen. I don't want any problems, so you're gonna go see Dave and ask for my drugs. If what you have in your wallet is not enough, you're gonna have to offer him a «service», okay?"
I quickly nodded, scared of his reaction if I were to answer vocally.
He got up laughing and kicked in my ribs one last time for the night.

"That's all you're good for anyways!" my boyfriend exclaimed as he threw his knife next to my head, slicing my cheek in the process. "Go clean yourself up."
My mouth and cheek were bleeding profusely and I could hardly breathe. I slowly stumbled back on my feet and headed to the bathroom to rinse my face and rub some cream where dark bruises would shortly form. I turned to Steve halfway to mutter a desperate «I love you», to which he answered coldly as he made his way to our room to get changed into the new clothes I had bought him.


*end FLASHBACK*

"... guilty."
My breath hitched in my throat. They had believed me. I was half relieved, but the worst charges were still to come.

"... charges of sexual abuse..."

*FLASHBACK*

We were back from the party and Steve was completely intoxicated.

"Hold on sweetie, I'll bring you to the bedroom so you can lay down" I said as I put his weight on my shoulders to ease the travel. "Whew, there we go."

"Not so fast. I still wanna have a little fun" he slurred as his hand slid to my lower stomach.
I stiffened.

"S-Steve... I... Please, not tonight. S-sorry..." I mumbled hesitantly.

"Look..." he said as his hand trailed down to my jeans' waistband. "I want to fuck and you don't wanna be in any trouble, huh? So you just relax, take it and stop whining."

"Please baby, tomorrow... I'll ride you, I'll blow you if you want, but now I'm tired and... Y-you're drunk, Steve. I'm still sore from last time---" I started before feeling the back of his hand whip my face with an unusual strength.

"Oh, grow up!" he growled.
He pinned me to the wall and I could smell the powerful scent of the alcohol emanating from him.

"You don't find me attractive anymore? You don't love me, that's the problem..." he supposed, lowering his tone.

"No! I love you, I really do! B-but you're stoned outta your head and..."

"Why don't you SHUT UP?"
He pushed me back against the wall and picked up his whiskey bottle to smash it inches next to my face. He kicked the booze-soaked shattered glass away from us on the floor and stumbled closer to me, his hot breath hitting my ear.

"I suggest you shut your damn trap very soon, or I'll be glad to do it with stabs of my favorite knife" he whispered, venom dripping from his voice. "Sometimes I wonder why I don't just duct tape your mouth close... But then I wouldn't be able to hear you moan like a whore!"
He broke out laughing like a madman and, seconds later, suddenly came back to an angry mood. He threw me on the bed and climbed over me like an animal.

"Now. I want some ass, so you're gonna do as I tell you and stop complaining. I don't wanna hear a single word coming from you" he ordered as he unbuckled my belt. "Take off your pants."
I felt tears fill my eyes, which I tried to contain the best I could.

Seeing that I wasn't doing anything, Steve bent over to his bag and got out a pair of handcuffs he brought to my face.

"If you don't want me to use those, you better take your fucking pants off" he spat as he swirled the metallic rings around his thumb.
Frightened, I started unbuttoning the jeans with a trembling hand.

"That's better. Oh and after we're done, you're cleaning up this mess" he said as he looked over to the whiskey and glass puddle.


*end FLASHBACK*

"... guilty. The sentence is 10 years in prison with no parole."

Was I finally free?
My brother turned to me and hugged me close, his eyes visibly watering.

"It's all over" he whispered in my ear.
It's over. It's actually over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

There we go, the trial! Its sad, I know... and it's horrible that these kind of things actually happen to some people :(
I hope they all find a way out

Thanks for the comments and subs :D
I LOVE YOU!!!

Update soon
love, zombies and unicorns :)

Title: lyrics from My Chemical Romance - The End